How I Do It: ‘I’m pregnant – here’s a week in my sex life’

 Katie on an animated background of a nursery
‘Our intercourse has been so significantly better for the reason that concern of falling pregnant has grow to be irrelevant’ (Image: Katie Alexander/Metro)

Welcome to How I Do It, the sequence by which we get a glimpse into the intercourse life a brand new stranger every week.

For at present’s instalment, we hear from Katie, a 25-year-old working advertising govt.

Katie is pregnant, queer and has been dwelling together with her companion since 2021. She says intercourse since then has been ‘higher than ever’.

Total, she’s pleased with how snug she is with herself and her companion within the bed room.

On the flip facet, she’d additionally like issues to get just a little extra frequent and adventurous.

‘We’ve targeted on constructing intimate relationships,’ she explains, ‘so now it will be good to show that up a notch’.

Right here’s how she’s been getting on this week…

Lastly! A day when my boyfriend and I are each not working. After all, we begin the day additional sexy and determine to have some enjoyable. Manoeuvring throughout intercourse continues to be actually awkward, and presumably getting worse.

Beforehand, I had been way more snug in doggy, however all through the third trimester, I’ve discovered doggy actually bizarre as I can really feel our child squirming round extra.

This time I stayed primarily on my again, which felt superb. Our intercourse has been so significantly better for the reason that concern of falling pregnant has grow to be irrelevant.  

After my boyfriend got here, he completed me off with my favorite combo of tongue and bullet. An ideal begin to the day.   

We have been each up early at present to go go to some household earlier than my boyfriend needed to work, so no horny time for us. Not that I used to be feeling as much as it – I used to be nonetheless very a lot happy from yesterday and was scuffling with decrease again pains and heartburn. 

My boyfriend began work at 9pm, which gave us sufficient time to observe some TV whereas we had dinner collectively. I took myself as much as mattress at across the similar time he began work as I used to be shattered.

My day began off with a lot of blood exams which I hate with a ardour.

I noticed my boyfriend for about half-hour at present as a result of I used to be heading out as he was coming in from his evening shift. He slept many of the day whereas I popped out to satisfy some pals.

After I got here dwelling at round half seven, he was showering to move again out to work. The thrill of shift work.

One other day of little or no motion.

I used to be filled with power, so I clambered off the bed when my boyfriend got here dwelling from work at 7am. We sat downstairs speaking about our respective previous 24 hours, figuring out we wouldn’t spend a lot time collectively once more at present. 

As we suspected, we had no time for something however a little bit of meals and a 30-minute chat as he was preparing for work once more at 9pm. 

I got here dwelling from work feeling actually emotional at present. I’m undecided why, I simply wasn’t feeling like myself. My boyfriend was already cooking our dinner and I felt like I may eat the entire tray of pasta bake to myself. 

After dinner, I snuggled into him on the couch, nevertheless it wasn’t lengthy earlier than we have been each fed up with simply watching TV. Fairly bluntly, I steered that we must always tidy the kitchen after which have intercourse earlier than he heads out to work once more.

So, we did precisely that. Though, I did abruptly realise after my boyfriend got here that our child wasn’t shifting which may be very uncommon.

For some motive, our youngster likes to freak me out by squirming round whereas we’re doing it. I then thought again and realised I hadn’t truly felt them transfer since round lunchtime. Off to the hospital we went for monitoring. Fortunately, the child was completely advantageous.

God, I'm drained at present. I actually can't do late nights to any impact. I felt like I may go to sleep at my desk at present, so unsurprisingly I wasn’t as much as something after I bought dwelling from work.

Earlier than I may get by means of the door, I used to be dragged right into a 45-minute dialog with my aged neighbour. She is totally great, however she has zero idea of time, bless her.

After lastly making it into the home, I had a fast bathe and made some beans on toast for dinner. I had no power to even clear up, so I crawled into mattress at half seven.

I’m feeling barely higher at present. I positively have extra power, however I really feel like I by no means get a full evening’s sleep in the intervening time. I’m both stirring all evening or making my approach to the lavatory for my sixth pee of the night. Nonetheless, I really feel okay proper now.

Tonight my boyfriend and I are heading out to a meal with a couple of pals for my birthday on the weekend.

I’m truly actually excited as being pregnant has actually made me really feel remoted in my very own physique, dwelling and thoughts. The night was filled with laughter, and we ultimately made it dwelling at round 10pm.

By that time, we have been each able to sleep and revel in some extra time collectively over the weekend.


How I Do It

In Metro.co.uk’s you get a sneak peek into every week of an individual’s intercourse and love life – from vanilla love-making to fetishes, threesomes and polyamorous relationships, they reveal all of it.

Fancy participating your self? E-mail aidan.milan@metro.co.uk for extra info.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post