Lauren Goodger announces death of baby Lorena

Lauren Goodger.
Lauren Goodger has shared the information her child has died

Lauren Goodger has introduced the dying of her child, Lorena.

The previous Towie star, 35, was anticipating her second child, nonetheless has shared the heartbreaking information Lorena has died following her delivery on July 8.

Lauren revealed she was anticipating her second baby with on/off boyfriend Charles Drury, 24, following the delivery of their first baby, Larose, in July final 12 months.

In an announcement, nonetheless, Lauren – whose ex-boyfriend Jake McLean was killed in a automobile crash final week, in one other heartbreaking blow for the fact star – revealed little Lorena had died, with Lauren sharing she didn’t undergo any being pregnant or labour problems.

The star revealed she is ‘damaged’, as she shared a black and white photograph of her holding onto Lorena’s hand, writing: ‘She was essentially the most lovely wholesome child I’ve ever seen identical to her sister @babylarose.x … phrases can’t describe as a mom shedding your child that I carried for all these months completely and gave delivery too for my angel to be taken from me.’

Lauren went on: ‘She was positive & wholesome however I'm not going into element proper now simply know that there was nothing mistaken together with her or myself she was excellent I can’t perceive it she is so so lovely Larose twin so related.

Lauren Goodger announces death of baby Lorena
Lauren shared a photograph of her holding onto Lorena’s hand (Image: Instagram/ laurengoodger)

‘I'm damaged 💔 I'm again house from hospital Me & Charlie spent as a lot time with our child lady Lorena and I haven’t stated my goodbye but’

The star added: ‘Larose she is my rock that’s getting me by means of this or I wouldn’t survive… I'll by no means ever recover from this however I'll learn to stay on a regular basis with Lorena in my coronary heart she shall be with me at all times and I shall be together with her once more at some point … My 👼 Lorena I really like you a lot 💔.’

Lauren Goodger's on-again-off-again BF Charles Drury admits to 'tryst' with lookalike
Lauren welcomed child Larose with on/off accomplice Charles final 12 months (Image: Instagram/ laurengoodger)

Lauren additionally appealed for privateness as she grieves and organises Lorena’s funeral, including she ‘wants this time & with my child lady’, including in her tales: ‘My angel, I really like you a lot.’

Associates and followers of Lauren’s shared their condolences, with pregnant Geordie Shore star Charlotte Crosby writing: ‘Lauren f**king hell I’m devastated.’

Lauren Goodger considered abortion after falling pregnant just eight weeks after first baby was born Credit Instagram @laurengoodger
The truth star, right here with Larose, has been open about her motherhood journey (Image: @laurengoodger)

1000's of feedback had been left on Goodger’s Instagram submit, together with messages of condolence from fellow Towie solid members.

Danielle Armstrong wrote: ‘Oh darling heartbroken for you sending you energy and love and hope your get the respect and privateness it is advisable to grieve xxxx.’

Georgia Kousoulou commented: ‘I’m so so sorry Lauren, sending you a lot love & energy proper now.’

Amy Childs, who was additionally an unique solid member on the present, wrote: ‘Sending you're keen on Lauren xxxx.’

The mum has been open about her being pregnant, and after studying she was pregnant once more simply eight weeks after having her first baby, as she seemed to be taking all of it in her stride.

Issues haven’t been straightforward for the fact star over the previous 12 months as she and accomplice Charles cut up shortly after the delivery of Larose, however whereas they're not romantically collectively, each of them had been on good phrases and able to co-parent.

The truth star had beforehand admitted she was ‘scared’ about having a second baby so near her first however is loving being a ‘hands-on mum’.

Lauren instructed OK! journal that whereas Charles was ‘actually happy’ when he discovered Lauren was pregnant once more so quickly after their first, she was ‘actually in two minds about it.

‘I used to be like, “I’m simply getting myself again collectively – I’m going again to sq. one. Is that this truthful?” You get actual mum guilt, like, “What about Larose?”

‘She’s nonetheless a child, she nonetheless wants me, I received’t have the ability to be there for her.’


Sands UK charity

Sands UK is a stillbirth and neonatal dying charity, which works to scale back the variety of infants dying and to make sure that these affected by the lack of a child receives the absolute best care for so long as they want it.

The charity goals to raised perceive the causes of child deaths and works with governments and different organisations to boost consciousness of points surrounding child loss.

Sands gives bereavement assist at a neighborhood and nationwide degree.

Please go to the Sands UK web site for extra info and speak to particulars.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post