Nick Cannon admits he ‘never had a love like Mariah Carey’ and would rekindle their romance: ‘It was literally a fairy tale’

2012 Halo Awards - Show
Nick Cannon has opened up on his ‘fairy story’ marriage to Mariah Carey (Image: Charley Gallay/Getty Pictures For Nickelodeon)

Nick Cannon has revealed that he doesn’t imagine he'll ever discover one other love just like the ‘fairy story’ marriage he had with Mariah Carey.

The presenter, 41, was married to the singer, 53, between 2008 and 2016 and the couple share 11-year-old twins Monroe and Moroccan.

Whereas they could have break up over six years in the past, Nick – who has his eighth, and reportedly ninth, youngster on the way in which – admitted that Mariah will all the time maintain a particular place in his coronary heart.

He revealed on The Hottee Speak Present podcast: ‘I suppose as a result of I’m a real romantic, I’m a real believer in love and I enable the capsules of affection to be the place they lie. I’m not a timeline dude.

‘I'll by no means have a love like I had with Mariah. It was actually like a fairy story with Mariah so I might fairly it simply be that manner.’

Nick admitted that he would rekindle the romance if it had been in a position to be precisely prefer it was earlier than, including: ‘I recognize that fantasy as a result of if I attempted to return and it wasn’t the identical, I’d be like, “Rattling, I messed it up.”

INGLEWOOD, CA - MARCH 24: (L-R) Monroe Cannon, Mariah Carey, Nick Cannon, and Moroccan Scott Cannon (top) attend Nickelodeon's 2018 Kids' Choice Awards at The Forum on March 24, 2018 in Inglewood, California. (Photo by Frazer Harrison/Getty Images)
Nick and Mariah had been married for six years and share twins (Image: Frazer Harrison/Getty Pictures)

Singer Mariah Carey and Rapper Nick Cannon Renew wedding Vows, Paris, France.
Nick doesn’t suppose one other marriage may stay as much as what he had with Mariah (Image: NIVIERE/SIPA/REX/Shutterstock)

‘However, if I had the chance, if it may very well be the way in which it was, I’m there.’

Mariah has been with boyfriend Bryan Tanaka for six years since their break up, whereas Nick has loved a sequence of romances within the ensuing years.

He revealed that he wouldn't need to get in the way in which of the couple’s relationship as Bryan has been an incredible stepdad to his youngsters.

Nick added: ‘The dude is wonderful with my children and we bought household gatherings and issues collectively, so I really respect it.

‘However come on, that’s my fantasy love. That’s any individual that I'll all the time love.’

Since his break up from Mariah, Nick has had five-year-old son Golden and 18-month-old daughter Highly effective Queen with Brittany Bell, 13-month-old twin sons Zion and Zillion with Abby De La Rosa, and is anticipating one other child with Bre Tiesi.

Nick is presently anticipating his eighth – and reportedly ninth – youngster (Image: Prince Williams/Getty Pictures)

He additionally had son Zen with Alyssa Scott, who tragically died of mind most cancers at 5 months previous final December, and Abby De La Rosa can be presently pregnant however has remained tight-lipped on whether or not the infant is Nick’s.

Nick, who's presently anticipating his eighth youngster, revealed in Might that he doesn’t imagine his is ‘constructed’ for marriage.

He defined: ‘That [marriage to Mariah], to me, was one of many biggest experiences of my life, and for that to have come to an finish… why would I am going again, if I couldn’t make that work out proper?

Mariah has been fortunately coupled up for six years (Image: Dia Dipasupil/Getty Pictures)

‘As soon as I gave my all to a situation going ahead, I’d need to be offered with one thing I’d by no means seen earlier than, by no means skilled, to ensure that me to be prepared to return to do one thing like that.

‘As a result of I did my finest on this house, and now there’s a brand new journey in my life that’s totally different. I’m not going to backtrack and put myself in that place once more, as a result of it doesn’t get any higher than that.

‘I like my household, all of my youngsters, and each lady that has given me the blessing of having the ability to expertise that.

‘However marriage, and all that goes into that, is so … it’s so much. You’re actually coming into a partnership the place two grow to be one. I’m not constructed for that.’

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post