Paper anniversary for Guardian Soulmates

I'm writing to precise my gratitude to your newspaper and the now defunct Guardian Soulmates courting web site. I used to be a member of the location for about 12 months after a separation and divorce. Throughout that point I met a number of like-minded individuals, the final of whom I met for the primary time on 31 July 2014. The girl referred to as RunninginHeels is now my spouse, and after an arduous journey of a number of IVF cycles we even have a fantastic daughter who by no means fails to make us smile.

The Guardian introduced collectively two like-minded lefties who're nonetheless deeply in love after eight years. We married on 26 June 2021 after a number of Covid delays, and to honour our paper anniversary this weekend I’d like current her with a duplicate of the paper with this notice of appreciation in it if in any respect potential.
Simon Whitehouse
Mannings Heath, West Sussex

Have an opinion on something you’ve learn within the Guardian at present? Please e mail us your letter and will probably be thought-about for publication.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post