Sunday with Clara Amfo: ‘There’s nothing worse than the waste of a sunny day’

Early riser? Even when I’ve had an enormous evening, I stand up round 7 or 8am. I’m an obsessive water drinker. I drink not less than a litre-and-a-half within the morning. My bladder could be very wholesome.

Breakfast? Normally porridge with cinnamon and agave or maple syrup. I’ve a mad candy tooth. I’m based mostly in east London and, if I’m feeling lazy, I order from Hash E8. They’ve acquired this pig sandwich with all of the stuff you get from a well-looked-after pig in a bap.

What’s subsequent? Catching up on my tales: Gray’s Anatomy, Station 19… something Shonda Rhimes has made, I’ll inject into my veins.

Do you train? There’s nothing worse than a waste of a sunny day – it’s all about that Vitamin D. I really like native parks to do my principal character stroll. You hearken to music and romanticise regular elements of the day as should you’re in a film.

Sunday soundtrack? After I’m doing my Most important Character Strut, I actually like Rachel Chinouriri. And I’m eternally a Janelle Monáe fangirl. I’ve all the time cherished their music, however one track, I Like That, is my very own theme tune.

Sunday wardrobe? Jogging bottoms, sports activities bra and Air Max accessorised with a cute purse. And I all the time have my hoops in.

Sundays rising up? Mum doing what she known as ‘plaiting your hair in an enormous means’: conventional Ghanaian braiding. We’d have the telly on and I’d sit on the ground between her legs feeling secure and wonderful. She’d make Ghanaian dishes, too, like jollof rice, fried plantain and kelewele.

Lights out? Between 10pm and 1am. If I have to get one thing accomplished, notably the tidying I procrastinate over, I’ll whack on a podcast to assist me focus. Why Gained’t You Date Me? by comic Nicole Byer is a superb perception into what it is best to and perhaps shouldn’t do in amorous pursuits. Very humorous. Serial freaked me out an excessive amount of. True crime podcasts are incredible, however ship you to mattress with anxiousness.

Clara Amfo is the brand new ambassador for Pantene’s Gold Collection, specifically created for Afro hair

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post