Carol Vorderman insists she’s not topless in Instagram video where she definitely looks topless

The former Countdown host, 61, is at the moment on vacation in Portugal, and has been sharing updates with followers on social media from her time away.

Nonetheless a lot of her followers believed they acquired extra perception than they bargained for in a brand new video posted by the star.

Carol took to Instagram on Thursday the place, from beside a sunkissed lake, she introduced she had joined TikTok.

The presenter urged individuals to observe her on the positioning by clicking the hyperlink in her bio, and collectively they may ‘have quite a lot of enjoyable.’

Which is all nicely and good – besides it regarded very very similar to Carol posted the video topless.

carol vorderman not being topless
Carol shared a snap and a video to Instagram that regarded suspiciously like she was going again to nature (Image: Carol Vorderman / Instagram)

carol vorderman not being topless
Followers have been in stitches as Carol insisted she was not, in reality, topless (Image: Carol Vorderman / Instagram)

Followers have been fast to level out the obvious wardrobe malfunction, with one joking: ‘I assumed you had began Solely Followers!’

One other joker agreed: ‘I’m ready for the OnlyFans.’

And one more mentioned they ‘practically had a coronary heart assault’ pondering Carol had really posted a topless video.

In precise reality, Carol’s bikini was only a very convincing skin-tone color, with Carol herself even modifying the caption on her publish to make clear: ‘Laughing… however I AM NOT TOPLESS.’

She went on to inform followers the place she purchased her new bikini, in addition to her new suncream, tagging the businesses within the publish.

We marvel if we’ve been duped and this was her plan all alongside…

carol vorderman
Carol later took one other snap that proved as soon as and for all she was not topless (Image: Carol Vorderman / Instagram)

The star later shared one other photograph that includes the bikini in a special approach, proving that sure, she in all probability was not topless.

The star is again to her sunny self after not too long ago opening up about how menopause affected her psychological well being, which included intense nervousness and melancholy.

She spoke to This Morning in July the place, as a part of a marketing campaign to de-stigmatise menopause, spoke candidly in regards to the signs she suffered when in her early 50s.

She instructed Dr Philippa: ‘I began getting anxious, I’d by no means felt anxious earlier than in my life.

carol vorderman
The beloved presenter has been a staple of British TV for many years (Image: ITV/REX/Shutterstock)

‘I began feeling anxious even about what kind of trousers I used to be going to put on, was I going to have a tea or a espresso?’

Carol admitted issues solely acquired worse, persevering with: ‘This developed right into a deep melancholy, and I imply, a deep melancholy.

‘I felt suicidal at occasions, for a lot of months.’

Nonetheless after beginning on hormone substitute remedy she was ‘again to regular’ inside simply two days.

‘I've by no means had a symptom since. It's great,’ she instructed viewers.  

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post