How I Do It: ‘I’m a married mum and a camgirl – here’s a week in my sex life’

A photo of Teagan on an illustrated background of a hold filming set
‘Who else can say that they get to masturbate earlier than 9am on a Monday morning?’ (Image: Myles Goode)

Welcome to How I Do It, the sequence during which we provide you with a sneak peek into the intercourse lifetime of a brand new stranger every week.

For as we speak’s instalment, we hear from Teagan, who’s a pansexual camgirl, content material creator and mom.

Teagan, who works for Decadence Fashions, is fortunately married to a person. She loves how nicely she and her husband every know what the opposite likes.

She says: ‘We’ve seen all the things of one another and are actually comfy and assured within the bed room.’

In determine, she’d like their intercourse life to be a bit extra adventurous, with the pair having spoken about the potential of opening their bed room as much as one other lady, or attending swinging events collectively.

Need to understand how she’s been getting on this week? Learn on…

Monday

The beginning of the week and the in the future I don’t really feel attractive in any respect.

I get up and do the same old household routine round earlier than leaping on cam for the day.

I cam full-time for Decadence Fashions, and my first name throws me straight in. I get misplaced within the dialog.

Who else can say that they get to masturbate earlier than 9am on a Monday morning?

Effectively… truly lots of people – you’d be stunned what number of guys are on-line at the moment.

Tuesday

Tuesday is at all times my content material day, as I would like Mondays to get well from the weekend.

That is after I movie my TikToks, photos and video content material for the week. Through the day I movie solo content material – as we speak’s agenda is dressing up as a cowgirl, massive hat and all.

It’s additionally a dildo masturbation scene. I actually want I’d considered shopping for cowboy boots, however ah nicely.

Later within the night, when my accomplice is again, I movie my boy/lady content material. As as we speak’s week is rodeo themed, it was my husband’s fortunate day: I rode cowgirl.

That’s a killer on the knees, girls. He simply laid again and loved the journey.

Teagan on a bed
‘We spoke about house, mermaids, music and the very best dates we’ve been on’ (Image: Teagan)

Wednesday

Wednesday is cam and customs day. That is the place my purchasers pay for customized clips filmed only for them.

This week’s agenda could be very a lot fetish primarily based, however my first man is an everyday, and he simply loves to speak. I'm very random and may discuss something and all the things.

We spoke about house, mermaids, music and the very best dates we’ve been on. I’ve been on this recreation some time and have linked with plenty of my purchasers, so 9 occasions out of 10 it may be a normal catch-up.

This man paid for 3 hours of my time. Throughout that point, he waited for me to make an countless quantity of espresso and take the canine out for a wee.

After this was on to my customized orders. Talking of wee, for one, I have to drink two litres of water, see how lengthy I may maintain it for and movie myself going for a wee.

The second two customized orders had been comparable to one another. In each, I used to be tied up with duct tape – over my mouth, round my palms and toes – struggling for 5 minutes. Assume damsel in misery.

Thursday

At this time I had no work commitments. I spent the day strolling the canine, going to the health club, meals purchasing and cleansing the home.

By the point the children had been in mattress and eventually asleep, we had been each shattered.

So it was simply Netflix tonight, no chill – we placed on a movie and went to mattress.

Friday

One other cam day for me after hours teasing and serving to males chill out.

Friday night was an entire write-off for me and yet one more early night time.

Saturday

We had been invited to a marriage reception. It’s not typically that we get to decorate up and dance the night time away anymore.

I’m at all times so drawn to my different half when he’s not being dad – which sounds dangerous! I'm drawn to him to on a regular basis, I swear, however after we can let our hair down and be ourselves… nothing turns me on extra.

I gave him a cheeky blowjob within the automobile on the best way residence. Giving blowjobs are my absolute favorite.

Sunday

One other enjoyable day of house responsibilities, and preparing for the week forward.

We did handle to sneak off to the toilet for a fast shag – doggy while I acquired to look at him within the mirror, pulling my hair and choking me.

Excellent!


How I Do It

In Metro.co.uk’s you get a sneak peek into per week of an individual’s intercourse and love life – from vanilla love-making to fetishes, threesomes and polyamorous relationships, they reveal all of it.

Fancy participating your self? Electronic mail aidan.milan@metro.co.uk for extra data.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post