Katie Price denies split from fiancé Carl Woods after TikTok was ‘hacked’ and announced break-up in comment 

Katie Price and Carl Woods are very much still together (Picture: katieprice / carljwoods / Instagram)
Katie Value and Carl Woods are very a lot nonetheless collectively (Image: katieprice / carljwoods / Instagram)

Katie Value has denied she and Carl Woods have break up, claiming her TikTok was hacked when a remark showing to announce their break up was posted. 

Followers had believed Katie, 44, and Carl, 33, had ended their relationship after a fan commented on one in every of her movies: ‘You continue to with Carl?’, and her account appeared to answer: ‘No.’

Nonetheless, the previous glamour mannequin was fast to set the report straight after rumours she ‘confirmed’ their break-up circulated, claiming the remark was posted by somebody who hacked her TikTok account. 

She posted on her TikTok story: ‘My account was hacked! I wish to verify I’m nonetheless with my fiancé Carl Woods,’ in addition to a crimson coronary heart emoji. 

The put up comes simply weeks after Carl shared an offended video hitting again at claims the couple had been not collectively. 

In a video at Katie’s ‘Mucky Mansion’ house, with the mom of 5 within the background, Carl instructed his followers: ‘All of you're stuffed with s**t. Look right here she is, I’m nonetheless on the f**king home.’

Katie denied the claims on TikTok (Picture: TikTok)
Katie denied the claims on TikTok (Image: TikTok)

carljwoods Verified Happy Birthday Dolly @katieprice You?re truly unique and definitely one of a kind. Can?t wait to share the rest of your birthdays with you ??. P.S you are an absolute bag of heat at 44 9 w
Carl had additionally denied a break up a few weeks earlier (Image: carljwoods/Instagram)

He continued: ‘Why don’t you all simply f**ok off? As a result of do you wish to know the reality? I’m the very best f**king fella she’s ever had.

‘And I’m the one which suffers the s**t, nobody else, so all this “He’s a foul individual,” f**ok off everybody since you’re stuffed with s**t, as a result of I’m on the entrance line, I undergo the s**t and I’m the one which helps her. Nobody else.’

Carl confirmed: ‘None of you that write this bulls**t really is aware of what goes on. I help this lady by way of all the pieces. I’m the one which will get the flack, nobody else.

‘So, no, we haven’t broke up, I’m nonetheless at her home so f**ok off as a result of nothing and also you fake.’

It comes after Katie determined to take day without work from social media, telling her followers at first of July: ‘I might be coming off all social media for a time period. I have to take day without work for private causes. Thanks to all my loyal followers for at all times supporting me xxx.’

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post