Lauren Goodger picks up baby Lorena’s ashes after newborn’s death: ‘She’s at home with us’

Lauren Goodger
Lauren Goodger paid tribute to her child daughter (Image: Backgrid/instagram)

Lauren Goodger has revealed she has picked up her daughter Lorena’s ashes after she died shortly after being born.

The Towie star introduced the heartbreaking information that her daughter, who she welcomed with Charles Drury, 25, died final month. She mentioned there have been no being pregnant or labour issues.

On Wednesday, Lauren, 35, shared a photograph of her one-year-old daughter Larose and a caption saying: ‘We picked up Lorena’s ashes at present. She is now at dwelling with us.’

The star introduced that Lorena had died in July, saying that she is ‘damaged’, as she shared a black and white picture of her holding onto Lorena’s hand, writing: ‘She was essentially the most stunning wholesome child I’ve ever seen similar to her sister @babylarose.x … phrases can’t describe as a mom dropping your child that I carried for all these months completely and gave start too for my angel to be taken from me.’

Lauren went on: ‘She was high-quality & wholesome however I'm not going into element proper now simply know that there was nothing incorrect together with her or myself she was good I can’t perceive it she is so so stunning Larose twin so comparable.

‘I'm damaged 💔 I'm again dwelling from hospital Me & Charlie spent as a lot time with our child lady Lorena and I haven’t mentioned my goodbye but’.

Lauren Goodger's daughter Larose
She shared a photograph of Larose (Image: Instagram/Lauren Goodger)

Lauren Goodger and Charles Drury
Lauren shares Larose with Charles Drury (Image: Instagram/ laurengoodger)

The star added: ‘Larose she is my rock that’s getting me by means of this or I wouldn’t survive… I'll by no means ever recover from this however I'll discover ways to reside on a regular basis with Lorena in my coronary heart she can be with me all the time and I can be together with her once more at some point … My 👼 Lorena I like you a lot 💔.’

Lauren later attended Lorena’s funeral and was reportedly attacked.

This week she has been seen with a black eye, together with when she attended her ex-boyfriend Jake McLean’s funeral.

Following the alleged assault on Lauren, a Metropolitan Police spokesperson advised Metro.co.uk: ‘Police have been referred to as at 00:37hrs on Thursday, 4 August to studies of an altercation at a residential deal with in Upminster, Essex.

‘A person, aged 25, was arrested on suspicion of assault. He was taken to an east London police station and subsequently bailed pending additional enquiries. Enquiries proceed.’

It’s been a heartbreaking time for Lauren, as this week she was additionally seen attending the funeral of her ex-boyfriend, Jake McLean, who died in a automotive crash in Turkey.

Paying tribute to McLean, who she dated for 5 years, Lauren requested him to ‘take care of Lorena’.


Sands UK charity

Sands UK is a stillbirth and neonatal dying charity, which works to scale back the variety of infants dying and to make sure that these affected by the lack of a child receives the very best care for so long as they want it.

The charity goals to raised perceive the causes of child deaths and works with governments and different organisations to boost consciousness of points surrounding child loss.

Sands offers bereavement assist at a neighborhood and nationwide degree.

Please go to the Sands UK web site for extra info and make contact with particulars.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post