
Jacques, who left the Villa early, has been beneath fireplace after actions akin to showing to make enjoyable of Tasha throughout her speech declaring her love for Andrew Le Web page within the finale.
He was additionally once more accused by Remi Lambert of ‘bullying’ after an Instagram Stay of Jacques and Luca Bish went viral over the weekend, the place they joked about Remi’s rapping.
Following his exit, Remi claimed there was an unaired argument between him and the rugby ace, 23, and in addition hailed his Love Island expertise ‘s**t’ due to Jacques.
In a press release on Thursday afternoon, Jacques acknowledged his behaviour and issued an apology on his social media accounts.
He started: ‘I need to acknowledge the scenario that’s taking place proper now and apologise if my behaviour has brought on offence or been misinterpreted the previous couple of weeks.

‘I genuinely don't have any unhealthy emotions in the direction of anybody and I’ve not meant for something to come back throughout that means in any respect. It was not my intention and I’m genuinely sorry if it has.
‘Life has been very overwhelming not too long ago and admittedly I’ve in all probability not dealt with myself in the very best means. I take full duty for my actions.
‘I’m conscious I’m removed from good and that there's work that must be finished on myself.’
He went on to disclose he attended his first remedy session earlier this week, that ‘took him out of his consolation zone’ however he is aware of it's the proper factor for him.
Jacques continued: ‘I do know I've wanted this for years nevertheless it’s solely now I've determined to get assist. I do know it’s a step in the suitable course for me even after only one session.
‘I’m not asking for sympathy, I simply need to acknowledge the scenario and transfer ahead as positively I can.’

He concluded the assertion by sharing that he hopes the scenario could be an ‘essential lesson’ for himself shifting ahead and added: ‘I hope I can change into the individual I need to be and use this new platform to unfold a optimistic message.
‘I’m sorry to anybody that I've let down x.’
![From Lifted Entertainment Love Island: SR8: Ep33 on ITV2 and ITV Hub Pictured: Tasha. This photograph is (C) ITV Plc and can only be reproduced for editorial purposes directly in connection with the programme or event mentioned above, or ITV plc. Once made available by ITV plc Picture Desk, this photograph can be reproduced once only up until the transmission [TX] date and no reproduction fee will be charged. Any subsequent usage may incur a fee. This photograph must not be manipulated [excluding basic cropping] in a manner which alters the visual appearance of the person photographed deemed detrimental or inappropriate by ITV plc Picture Desk. This photograph must not be syndicated to any other company, publication or website, or permanently archived, without the express written permission of ITV Picture Desk. Full Terms and conditions are available on the website www.itv.com/presscentre/itvpictures/terms For further information please contact: james.hilder@itv.com](https://metro.co.uk/wp-content/themes/metro-parent/img/fallback.png)
Remi beforehand replied to the feedback from Jacques and Luca, and stated: ‘Don’t know why these guys have such an issue with me, clearly bought some severe points they should type out.
‘Everybody stated I lied about the way in which I used to be handled in that villa, however this right here is an instance of what was happening while I used to be in there. Don’t know why they weren’t kicked out for his or her behaviour, to be sincere. It’s not banter, it’s clear indicators of bullying,’ he penned.
Reflecting on what happened behind the scenes, Remi added: ‘I want everybody may see all the crap I went via.
‘There are 24 hours in a day and yous solely seen like about 3-5 10-second clips of me out of the entire day, so you possibly can by no means inform what was really taking place.’
Following his exit, Jacques stated that , and.
Post a Comment