Soap actress Robyn Griggs dies aged 49 following cervical cancer battle

American actress Robyn Griggs, wearing a red velvet evening gown with white evening gloves, attends the 10th Annual Soap Opera Digest Awards, held at the Beverly Hilton Hotel in Beverly Hills, California, 4th February 1994. (Photo by Vinnie Zuffante/Michael Ochs Archives/Getty Images)
One other World actress Robyn Griggs has died aged 49 (Image: Hulton Archive)

Cleaning soap actress and movie star Robyn Griggs has died aged 49.

Griggs, greatest recognized for her roles in One other World and One Life To Stay, was identified with stage 4 cervical most cancers in 2020.

Her reason behind demise has not but been confirmed.

The late star’s official Fb web page introduced the tragic information in an emotional assertion on Saturday, saying that she was ‘now not struggling’.

It learn: ‘Hello everybody, With a heavy coronary heart, I'm saddened to announce Robyn’s passing.

‘Nonetheless, she is now not struggling and would need us to do not forget that and the nice reminiscences. I'll always remember how open she was to telling her story, and accepting of me serving to her inform it.

Robyn Griggs
Robyn was greatest recognized for her position in One other World (Image: Henry McGee/Media Punch/INSTARim)

Robyn Griggs
Robyn was identified with stage 4 cervical most cancers in 2020 (Image: MediaPunch / BACKGRID)

‘She wished to assist folks and unfold the phrase of her story to do it. I used to be honored to take action. RIP my pal, I really like you and smile after I consider you.’

Griggs was identified with stage 4 cervical most cancers in 2020, and it was revealed final month that she had developed 4 new tumors.

On the time she wrote: ‘I've 4 new tumors. 2 new tumors on my liver, one on stomach muscle and enormous one on proper aspect lymph node.

‘So in ache and I goto chemo Monday am. I advised them no matter it takes. I’m in for the battle.’

Griggs performed Stephanie Hobart on  the American cleaning soap opera One Life to Stay.

She later featured within the 90s cleaning soap One other World, the place she performed Maggie Cory for 2 years.

She later appeared within the movies Extreme Accidents (2003), Useless Clowns (2004), The Absence of Gentle (2006) and Hellweek (2010).

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post