Strictly’s Ola and James Jordan say weight gain affected sex life: ‘Our bellies get in the way’

James and Ola Jordan shared a photo of their ‘mum and dad bods’ to motivate themselves (Picture: Getty/ Instagram)
James and Ola Jordan shared a photograph of their ‘mum and pop bods’ to inspire themselves (Image: Getty/ Instagram)

Ola and James Jordan have revealed their weight acquire over current years has had an impact on their intercourse life, which is ‘not as thrilling’ because it as soon as was. 

The couple, who have been each former professionals on Strictly Come Dancing, not too long ago shared an unfiltered snap of their ‘mum and pop bods’ since having their daughter Ella two years in the past. 

Ola has revealed she went from 8st to 11.5st and James has gained 5st making him 16st total.

The couple revealed that the explanation for his or her weight acquire was indulging in crisps, chocolate and junk meals, which in flip has affected issues within the bed room. 

Ola, 39, advised The Solar: ‘The intercourse life is unquestionably completely different, if not worse, as a result of we're so fats and don’t need to transfer after a bag of crisps and a Chinese language.

‘The bellies get in the best way of us in relation to intercourse. And I’m a bit heavy now. It’s not as thrilling.’

Ola and James Jordan olajordan Verified Hi guys I wasn?t going to post this picture but I?ve decided to because I?m horrified and so disappointed with myself and by posting it I?m hoping it will help motivate me to do something about it. Our friend took this snap of us yesterday trying to stay cool by the pool but OMG... it was a total shock to say the least! When did we get ?mum and dad bods? ???? We know we?re not in our best Strictly shape but hey that?s what happens when you stop dancing for hours every day and have a baby (I just want to know James? excuse) ?? Stay cool everyone I think I need to avoid the ice cream for a while!!! Couples That Eat Together Stay Together ?? @jamesjordan1978 #couplesthateattogetherstaytogether
Ola was ‘horrified and dissatisfied’ when she noticed this photograph of herself that a buddy had taken (Image: Instagram)

James, 44, added: ‘Intercourse is unquestionably not higher with the mum and pop bods. I can’t throw her about any extra like I'm used to doing.

So we realise we have to swap up our consuming habits to get again in form. I'd love to carry Ola over my head once more.’

The pair, who've been collectively since 1999, acknowledge that the change of their our bodies has come from consuming extra and transferring much less now that they don't seem to be in full dance coaching like they was once. 

James admits that he ‘prefers Ola smaller’ however nonetheless ‘loves and fancies her’ no matter her dimension, including: ‘Does it make me a foul individual? If it does, then I’m sorry however I believe it makes me sincere,’ explaining that he tells her his sincere opinion for ‘well being causes’. 

Ola additionally revealed that she likes James’s huge stomach however does take pleasure in watching the chiselled torsos of the contestants on Love Island too. 

Mandatory Credit: Photo by Jonathan Hordle/REX/Shutterstock (1436568ao) Ola Jordan and James Jordan Strictly Come Dancing launch event at the BBC Studios, London, Britain - 07 Sep 2011
The couple, who have been former Strictly Come Dancing professionals, say their weight acquire is from transferring much less and consuming extra (Image: Jonathan Hordle/REX/Shutterstock)

The dancers admit that also they are feeling the results on their stamina in different methods, with Ola revealing that she will get out of breath working up the steps, and each are decided to shed some pounds for his or her well being. 

Ola had shared the photograph of her and James standing of their swimwear by a swimming pool as she advised her followers: ‘I wasn’t going to publish this image however I’ve determined to as a result of I’m horrified and so dissatisfied with myself and by posting it I’m hoping it's going to assist inspire me to do one thing about it.

‘Our buddy took this snap of us yesterday attempting to remain cool by the pool however OMG… it was a complete shock to say the least! When did we get ‘mum and pop bods’????

‘We all know we’re not in our greatest Strictly form however hey that’s what occurs whenever you cease dancing for hours day-after-day and have a child (I simply need to know James’ excuse).

‘Keep cool everybody. I believe I have to keep away from the ice cream for some time!!! Couples That Eat Collectively Keep Collectively.’

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post