Adam Levine accused of having affair with Instagram model and asking to name baby after her

Sumner Stroh
Adam Levine has been accused of getting a ‘year-long affair’ with Instagram mannequin Sumner Stroh (Image: Getty / @Sumnerstroh)

Maroon 5 star Adam Levine has been accused of getting a ‘year-long affair’ with an Instagram mannequin and even allegedly asking if he may title his child after her.

The singer, 43, is married to Victoria’s Secret mannequin Behati Prinsloo, 34, who's at the moment pregnant with their third youngster.

Mannequin Sumner Stroh took to TikTok to make the accusations towards the musician.

‘Basically, I used to be having an affair with a person who's married to a Victoria’s Secret supermodel,’ she stated, earlier than naming Levine.

‘On the time, I used to be younger and naïve. And I imply, fairly frankly, I really feel exploited. I wasn’t within the scene like I'm now, so I used to be positively very simply manipulated’.

Stroh referred to an Instagram DM, purportedly despatched from Levine to her, studying: ‘It's unreal how f***ing sizzling you might be. Prefer it blows my thoughts.’

Sumner Stroh on TikTok.
Sumner Stroh shared screenshots purportedly despatched from the musician (Image: TikTok)

@sumnerstroh

embarrassed I used to be concerned w a person with this utter lack of regret and respect. #greenscreen

♬ authentic sound – Sumner Stroh

She stated she stopped speaking to him for a interval of some months, earlier than he reached again out by way of DM, allegedly asking her: ‘Okay severe query. I’m having one other child and if it’s [a] boy I actually wanna title it Sumner. You comfortable with that? DEAD severe.’

Stroh added that she didn't wish to converse in regards to the state of affairs publicly, however that a ‘pal’ had threatened to take the story public.

She captioned her video: ‘Embarrassed I used to be concerned w a person with this utter lack of regret and respect.’

Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo
Prinsloo and Levine have been married since 2014 (Image: Jason Merritt/Getty Pictures)

Whereas Stroh didn't verify the timeline of the alleged occasions, her screenshots of Levine’s remaining message to her gave the impression to be on June 1.

The She Will Be Liked singer has now addressed her claims, explaining that he used ‘poor judgement’ in chatting with anybody that wasn’t Behati in a ‘flirtatious method’.

Taking to his Instagram story, he vowed: ‘So much is being stated about me proper now and I wish to clear the air. I used poor judgment in talking with anybody aside from my spouse in ANY sort of flirtatious method.

‘I didn't have an affair, however, I crossed the road throughout a regrettable interval of my life.

‘In sure situations it grew to become inappropriate. I've addressed that and brought proactive steps to treatment this with my household.’

‘My spouse and my household is all I care about on this world. To be this naïve and silly sufficient to danger the one factor that actually issues to me was the best mistake I may ever make,’ he continued.

‘I'll by no means make it once more. I take full accountability. We'll get by it and we'll get by it collectively.’

Levine and Prinsloo have been married since 2014.

Folks reportedly confirmed the information that they’re anticipating their third youngster earlier this 12 months, with Prinsloo additionally debuting her child bump on Instagram this week.

They already share their children Dusty, 4, and Gio, 5.

Prinsloo beforehand opened up about how she met her husband, saying that they emailed one another after he was in search of a mannequin for a music video.

‘Adam was in search of a lady for a music video that would do some motion stuff, and our pal was like, “It is best to meet Behati as a result of she’s a complete tomboy and down for something,”‘ she stated.

She added: ‘We stored emailing one another. It was such a pure correspondence that we sort of fell in love over e mail.’

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post