David Beckham was left ‘disappointed’ after Tom Grennan threw up following boxing session: ‘Becks thought I was a wuss!’

Tom Grennan (right) suffered an embarrassing mishap in front of David Beckham (left) (Picture: Getty Images/Amir Hossein)
Tom Grennan (proper) suffered an embarrassing mishap in entrance of David Beckham (left) (Image: Getty Photos/Amir Hossein)

Tom Grennan has revealed that he left David Beckham disenchanted after he threw up following a sparring session with the star.

The singer, 27, instructed William Hill’s Stripped Podcast that he ended up boxing with Becks, 47, after being invited alongside by a buddy – however managed to embarrass himself in entrance of the footballer.

He defined: ‘My mate Pete, he's Beckham’s good mate however can also be David and Victoria’s private coach.

‘He was like, “Do you need to come and do some boxing with Becks and me?” I used to be like, “Uh yeah, undoubtedly.”’

Nonetheless, maintaining with the skilled athlete wasn’t simple, as Tom admitted: ‘I used to be nicely unfit on the time although, so I used to be having to place my courageous face on, boxing away.

‘I may really feel myself about to be sick. I couldn’t be sick in entrance of Beckham, so I ran out of the room and was sick within the rest room!’

David Beckham thanks Lionesses for inspiring daughter Harper Credit: Instagram
Maintaining with knowledgeable athlete isn’t simple! (Image: Instagram)

Tom didn’t handle to get away with it sadly, revealing: ‘I then walked again into the room and he shook his head in disappointment. Becks thought I used to be a wuss!’

The musician additionally instructed William Hill that he had been a fan of David’s former workforce, Manchester United, all his life.

‘The rationale I'm a Manchester United fan is as a result of I've an enormous Irish household, and all my cousins over there are huge soccer followers,’ he revealed.

‘I actually do assume, being from Eire you might be both Liverpool or United, and my cousins have been United.

LONDON, ENGLAND - JUNE 28: Tom Grennan attends Day Two of Wimbledon 2022 at the All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club on June 28, 2022 in London, England. (Photo by Karwai Tang/WireImage)
The exercise left Tom Grennan vomiting in the bathroom (Image: Karwai Tang/WireImage)

‘There's a image of me, 5 days after being born and I'm in a United child develop. It’s at all times been in me to be a United fan. I’ve at all times been linked to the badge.’

He even managed to play alongside a few of his heroes in Soccer Help, including: ‘Taking part in with these legends on the pitch, I bear in mind the ball getting kicked to me, I search for and see [Wayne] Rooney coming at me. I handed the ball previous him, dropped a shoulder, and bought spherical him.

‘I bear in mind Jamie Carragher taking the ball off him and slicing a ball 30 yards to Patrice Evra. I simply thought these are my heroes, seeing Paul Scholes simply whipping it about.

‘It was surreal, it nonetheless provides me butterflies speaking about it.’

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post