Harry Maguire intent on winning Manchester United place after being axed by Erik ten Hag

Harry Maguire says his lack of playing time for Manchester United will not affect his form for England
Harry Maguire says his lack of enjoying time for Manchester United won't have an effect on his type for England (Getty)

Harry Maguire insists he is able to struggle for his place at Manchester United after being dropped by Erik ten Hag.

After enjoying within the defeats to Brighton and Brentford, Maguire has been ignored of the beginning line-up for United’s final 4 Premier League matches with Erik ten Hag preferring a defensive partnership of Lisandro Martinez and Raphael Varane.

Regardless of his lack of enjoying time for his membership, Maguire was handed a begin by Gareth Southgate for England’s 1-0 defeat to Italy on Friday night.

And talking after the sport, the United captain is adamant that his lack of enjoying time at Outdated Trafford won't have an effect on his performances for England on the World Cup later this yr.

‘I'm all good, able to play, I really feel match and recent,’ Maguire informed talkSPORT.

‘On my type, I don’t know what has been stated, I don’t actually examine it.

Harry Maguire has not started a Premier League game since Manchester United's defeat to Brentford
Harry Maguire has not began a Premier League sport since Manchester United’s defeat to Brentford (Getty)

‘I got here off the again of three constructive video games with England in the summertime, and a very good pre-season, I felt actually good.

‘Clearly, the supervisor [Erik ten Hag] determined to go away me out for a sport, and the staff have been profitable since.

‘I'm working exhausting on the coaching pitch to verify I'm prepared for when my alternative comes. That's all what I can do to try to assist the staff.

‘I'm not concentrating on anyone else and what individuals are saying, I believe if folks could make a narrative about me, I'm Manchester United captain, it's going to make huge information.

‘So, that's the reason they do it, they just like the clicks, and issues like that, however I went into the Euros after an eight-week damage, and didn't play one sport, and bought into the staff of the event.

‘When it comes to rustiness, and issues like that, I'm positive that gained’t occur.’

.

.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post