Jennifer Coolidge’s disastrous White Lotus tan landed her in the hospital: ‘I had to go to the emergency room’

Jennifer Coolidge's White Lotus tan landed her in the hospital
Jennifer Coolidge has opened up a few spray tan that led to a significant allergic response (Image: HBO)

The White Lotus might need secured Jennifer Coolidge her first Emmy award, however her preparation for the position additionally landed the actress within the emergency room. 

The comedy drama is ready within the tropical location of Hawaii and forward of the primary season Jennifer needed to have that sun-kissed glow for filming on location. 

Nonetheless, the 61-year-old revealed that she had a significant allergic response to the spray tan she obtained for the sequence and needed to go to hospital for medical remedy. 

‘For The White Lotus, I didn’t need to seem like an enormous, white marshmallow on the seaside in Hawaii, so I obtained a sprig tan,’ Jennifer advised Attract in a brand new interview.  

‘I obtained on the aircraft and I began to really feel actually bizarre. By the point I obtained off the flight, I needed to go to the emergency room.’

It was this magnificence remedy that then set off different pores and skin irritations for the actress, together with her on a regular basis make up.   

Jennifer Coolidge's White Lotus tan landed her in the hospital
Jennifer defined that she has developed new allergic reactions to skincare, make up and sweetness merchandise over the previous few years (Image: HBO)

‘I feel we ended up utilizing common make-up,’ Jennifer shared. ‘The minute we stopped filming, I'd bathe. I've such a fast response to stuff.’

The American Pie actress defined that these allergic reactions had solely developed previously few years and now she needs to be extremely cautious with what she places on her pores and skin. 

‘I used to be by no means somebody who cared very a lot about substances,’ Jennifer added. 

Jennifer Coolidge's White Lotus tan landed her in the hospital
Jennifer needed to look tanned because the present was set in Hawaii at a vacation resort (Image: HBO)

‘Then, I’d say the final 5 - 6 years, I began getting allergic. My eyes would all the time be tearing up, but it surely by no means occurred to me that it was my make-up.’

The spray-tan horror story comes after Jennifer accepted the Excellent Supporting Actress for her position as Tanya McQuoid within the HBO sequence on Monday night time. 

Regardless of the present’s success, Jennifer has opened up concerning the reservations she first had when she joined the forged. 

ennifer Coolidge, winner of the Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Limited or Anthology Series in green dress on red carpet
Jennifer secured her first Emmy award for her position on the HBO comedy drama (Image: Frazer Harrison/Getty Pictures)

The actress stated she nervous she was ‘too fats’ to be on digicam, after she gained weight within the Covid-19 lockdowns. 

She stated: ‘It was Covid, [I was] locked up with this very good woman that I knew in New Orleans. She was type of a buddy [and] my home sitter.

‘It was simply very lonely occasions, and so she and I obtained obsessive about these vegan pizzas and we had been consuming loads of them every day.’

Fortunately, her buddy inspired Jennifer to take up the position and ignore her destructive ideas about her physique. 

She defined that her buddy stated: ‘I don’t even assume you understand what that is. That is self-sabotage. I’ve been your buddy all these years, that is unimaginable alternative for you.’

Jennifer added that for ‘as soon as in her life’ she simply took her buddy’s recommendation and nicely, it’s labored out fairly nicely. 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post