Lewis Capaldi banned from Tinder and forced to turn to ‘kinky BDSM’ app

LONDON, ENGLAND - SEPTEMBER 01: Lewis Capaldi performs live at The O2 Arena on September 01, 2022 in London, England. (Photo by Samir Hussein/WireImage)
Lewis Capaldi has been mistaken for an impostor on courting apps (Image: Samir Hussein/WireImage)

Lewis Capaldi was compelled to show to an X-rated courting app in his seek for love after being booted off Tinder.

The Neglect Me singer may be a gifted, world-famous celebrity, however has discovered himself on the lookout for a associate on a variety of on-line platforms – and he’s been banned as a result of the websites suppose he’s an impostor.

‘I’ve simply been kicked off Tinder as a result of individuals suppose I’m faux, I’ve been kicked off Bumble, Tinder and Hinge,’ he stated. ‘Somebody instructed me to go on this one known as Feeld and I am going on it and it’s so sexual, it’s unbelievable!’

The 25-year-old star admitted the app is ‘method past’ his typical tastes,

He instructed the Diary of a CEO podcast: ‘It’s all about kinks and BDSM and I’m like, that is method past something I’m tuned in for.’

Feeld describes itself as a ‘dating-app for open minded to fulfill like-minded’, including: ‘Feeld is a courting app for exploration, curiosity and pleasure. Be a part of solo or with a associate to seek out lovers and buddies.’

With regards to a possible associate, Lewis – who not too long ago stripped off to his underwear on billboards to advertise his newest single – has candidly revealed what he’s on the lookout for one courting apps.

‘I like hanging out with new individuals and… s***ging and that, I suppose,’ he defined, whereas admitting his life-style means they might should be ‘understanding’.

He stated: ‘If I met the correct individual I’d be buzzed. However proper now it’s a bit unfair with the opposite individual, they’d should be fairly an understanding human being. And children? Proper now that’s not in my plans in any respect. One in every of my buddies has 4 youngsters and that’s not my bag in any respect.’

Lewis admitted being on Tinder could be ‘a bit bizarre’, however he truly met his ex-girlfriend Catherine on the positioning, noting: ‘She’s f***ing nice.’

And he additionally mentioned the difficulties he faces courting somebody who isn’t within the public eye, significantly on the subject of an imbalance of energy within the public eye.

‘I’m attempting to work that out as nicely as a result of I don’t need to use my fame, or for that to have any affect over somebody I’m courting,’ he stated. ‘What, am I solely imagined to date people who find themselves well-known? That’s a very bizarre factor’.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post