Massive fireball lights up night sky as it blazes over Scotland and Northern Ireland

There have been greater than 200 reviews of a mysterious ‘fireball’ crossing the evening sky over Scotland and Northern Eire.

The UK Meteor Community stated it started receiving reviews of a fireball noticed about 9pm on Wednesday, 14th September.

The community stated it was ‘investigating to determine what the thing was, meteor or area particles’, including that almost all reviews had come from Scotland and Northern Eire.

Danny Nell, 21, was strolling his canine in Johnstone, simply west of Paisley and Glasgow, when he noticed the fireball.

‘I used to be strolling my canine and it was unusually sufficient 10pm on the dot and I simply noticed the flash within the sky and pulled out my telephone and recorded it,’ the Glasgow resident advised the PA information company.

‘I believed it could be a firework at first as a result of there was a number of Scottish soccer on however shortly realised it wasn’t and simply grabbed my telephone to see if I might catch it.’

There was loads of chatter on social media as onlookers rushed to snap photos of the falling meteor.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post