Mum gets revenge on her prankster son by pulling out the slats from his bunkbed

A mum bought revenge on her trickster 11-year-old son by secretly eradicating the slats from his bunk mattress.

Abigayle Gibbs, 30, was the sufferer of her son Billy’s mischievous antics when he pulled her chair out from beneath her at a household celebration.

However she bought revenge by eradicating the bottom of his mattress – placing the mattress again – and organising a digital camera to catch him taking a tumble.

The stay-at-home mum from Bovingdon, Hertfordshire stated Billy has been pranking her all his life.

‘He all the time jokingly torments me,’ she stated.

‘Generally it’s an egg on the pinnacle, typically he places biscuits in my Pink Bull or simply makes me leap within the kitchen.’

Mum laughing
Abigayle wished to get revenge (Image: Abigayle Gibbs / SWNS)

Abigayle stated she was ‘shocked’ when Billy pulled her chair out.

‘I didn’t realise what had occurred till I used to be on the ground and my sister began filming,’ she stated.

So Abigayle hatched a plan about easy methods to get Billy again.

Bunk bed in boy's room
The mum took the splats away from beneath the mattress (Image: Abigayle Gibbs / SWNS)

‘He went upstairs and requested why there was a digital camera in his room,’ she stated.

‘I advised him it was as a result of he was on his cellphone an excessive amount of and I wished to watch it.

‘He thought that was silly.

‘When he jumped on his mattress and fell by means of I heard him shout “in order that’s what the digital camera was for!”‘

Billy has already advised his mum that he plans to get her again, and he or she’s ‘dreading it’.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post