Mum gives birth on her own birthday for the second time: ‘You couldn’t make it up’

Pictures of a mum and her two daughters who were all born on the same day
Not less than the household’s birthdays shall be simple to recollect (Image: Marie Barton / SWNS)

Marie Barton, 34, goes to must share the eye of her birthday with not one, however two of her kids.

Marie, from South Oxhey, already shared September 20 together with her first daughter Lola, however now child lady, Kady, has been added to the roster, with Dad Joe Mooney joking he’s going to must win the lottery when their birthdays come round.

Marie, now a mum-of-four, really went into labour the day earlier than her birthday, however Kady bided her time.

‘I’m even there pondering I’ll have her inside the hour, she’ll be born the nineteenth, however no she really held on until the twentieth as nicely,’ mentioned Marie. ‘I genuinely can not consider it.’

‘Much more extremely, the newborn wasn’t even due for 3 weeks.

‘I had no intention of her being born early. She was due October 11.’

Whereas Marie was shocked, Joe had his suspicions.

Mum Marie Barton with her children Lola and baby Kady
Lola was thrilled (Image: Marie Barton / SWNS)

He mentioned: ‘I mentioned it from the start, from the primary scan, that it was going to be on her birthday.

‘I simply had a bizarre feeling that it could occur once more.

‘After being despatched house at 8pm on the nineteenth after visiting hours ended, I used to be again up there at 11:30pm.

‘She hadn’t fairly gone upstairs but so I knew it was positively going to be after midnight.’

Fortunately, Lola has seemed very kindly on her child sister arriving on her birthday, describing it as ‘the very best current she’s ever had’.

Marie mentioned: ‘In order that was fairly stunning.

Baby Kady
‘All of them are such good youngsters’ (Image: Marie Barton / SWNS)

‘She’s simply delighted. Clearly, she needed to spend her birthday with Nan and uncles and aunties, however she mentioned it was the very best birthday she may think about having a brand new sister.’

Joe, a builder from South Oxhey, added: ‘All of them are such good youngsters, they’ve been over the moon.

‘There was no jealousy due to the brand new child, they’ve all beloved it and took on the position.’

After his youngest defied the percentages, Joe examined his luck by get a lottery ticket, however received only one quantity.

He mentioned: ‘It seems like I've received all my luck and that's all I want. I've received my very own little lottery.

‘However I would must win the lottery in relation to their birthday.’

And the coincidences don’t cease with their birthdays.

Marie mentioned: ‘Not solely are all of us born on the identical birthday, we have been all born on a Tuesday, and all of our years are double digits (1988, 2011, 2022).

‘It’s psychological, you couldn’t make it up. My thoughts can’t wrap itself ’spherical it.’

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post