Nick Cannon welcomes baby number nine with model LaNisha Cole as he awaits birth of 10th child

Nick Cannon
Nick Cannon has welcomed his ninth child (Image: misslanishacole/Instagram / REX)

Nick Cannon has welcomed his ninth youngster, a child daughter named Onyx Ice Cole Cannon.

The TV star introduced the information with a snap of himself and his daughter’s mum, LaNisha Cole, within the supply room.

Penning a prolonged assertion, he hit out at any ‘criticism and cynicism’ directed at him and mentioned that he’s given up attempting to ‘outline himself for the world’.

Nick, 41, wrote: ‘Introducing ONYX ICE COLE CANNON… As soon as once more Immediately I'm in Awe of the Devine Female! [sic]..

‘God has given me and @MissLanishaCole the privilege of internet hosting an Angel right here on earth. I vow to guard, present, information and love this youngster to the very best of my skills. On this second of celebration and jubilee, I want to mute any low vibrational frequencies and solely rejoice with the Highest Class of Civilization who're actually aligned with our function right here on this dimension.

‘All of us study a lot from these Angels we name kids. I'm studying that it's not the restricted period of time we've on this planet however it’s the restricted quantity of affection that's the subject. And I promise to like this little lady with all my coronary heart, regardless what anybody says…I’ve given up on trying to outline myself for the world or society however as a substitute I’m doing the work to heal and develop into the infinite Being God ordained me to be.

‘Hopefully I can train Onyx the identical, to not let others disgrace or ridicule her with their exterior opinions, as a result of once they do they're solely projecting their very own harsh experiences, ache and social programming onto her unblemished magnificence. As everyone knows I'm not simply triggered and have fairly powerful pores and skin and have all the time been an open ebook however not everybody in my household has that very same degree of power.

‘So I pray and ask others to please venture all criticism and cynicism in the direction of ME and never the loving and treasured Moms of my kids. @MissLanishaCole is among the most guileless, peaceable and nonconfrontational type souls I’ve ever witnessed, and solely deserves to revel on this second of blissful pleasure of motherhood. Please give her that. She is so loving and pure hearted.

‘As for me, in case you are actually involved throughout this time of Religious Warfare, my interior struggles with self, psychological wellness and bodily well being issues… Simply proceed to wish for me and my complete household that God will grant us Peace that surpasses all Understanding. 🙏🏾❤️.’

LaNisha, 40, additionally shared a snap of the new child, merely captioning the publish along with her daughter’s title and the date she was born – September 14.

Nick can also be anticipating his tenth youngster with Brittany Bell, saying the information only a few weeks in the past.

He's presently father to twins Moroccan and Monroe, 11, with ex-wife Mariah Carey, Golden, 5, and Highly effective, one, with Brittany Bell, twins Zion Mixolydian and Zillion Inheritor, one, with Abby De La Rosa, late son Zen, who died final December from mind most cancers, with Alyssa Scott, and a two-month-old son with Bre Tiesi.

Nick beforehand questioned why individuals criticise him for having so many kids shut collectively, saying on Energy 105.1’s The Breakfast Membership: ‘Why do individuals query it? That’s a eurocentric idea when you concentrate on the concepts…that you simply’re alleged to have this one particular person for the remainder of your life.

‘The concept that a person ought to have one lady…we shouldn’t have something. I've no possession over this particular person. It’s about what trade we are able to create collectively. So, I’ve by no means actually subscribed to that mentality. 

‘I perceive the establishment of marriage but when we return to what that’s about, that was to categorise property. One father gave one other man his daughter for land.’ 

He added: ‘I don’t need possession over anyone. I don’t have possession over any of the moms. We created a fantastic entity.’ 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post