Timothee Chalamet continues to slay as he stuns in history-making British Vogue cover

Timothee Chalamet British Vogue
Timothee Chalamet made historical past along with his newest photoshoot (Image: British Vogue / Steven Meisel)

Timothee Chalamet has proved, for individuals who didn’t know, that there's completely nothing he can’t do.

The 26-year-old shot to superstardom because of his function as Elio in Name Me By Your Title, earlier than showing in Woman Hen, Little Girls and The French Dispatch.

He’s not about to relaxation on his laurels, filming for Dune 2 and the Charlie and the Chocolate Manufacturing unit prequel, Wonka – whereas additionally selling new flick, Bones And All.

On high of all that, he made historical past as being the primary man to land a solo cowl for British Vogue within the vogue bible’s 106 yr historical past.

And, after all, he completely slayed it with a shocking shoot.

‘I had a delusional dream in my early teenage years to have, in my late teenage years, an performing profession,’ he advised the publication of the start of his stint in Hollywood up to now. ‘After which it felt like each dream got here true, exponentially. After which life is shifting at six million miles per hour.’

Timothee Chalamet British Vogue
Timothee turned the primary solo male to look on the duvet of British Vogue (Image: British Vogue / Steven Meisel)

Timothee Chalamet British Vogue
The Dune actor has been working continuous over the previous couple of years (Image: British Vogue / Steven Meisel)

Timothee additionally make clear recommendation that Leonardo DiCaprio reportedly supplied up in 2018, the yr after Name Me By Your Title hit the massive display screen: ‘No exhausting medicine and no superhero films.’

Honest sufficient.

‘I discovered myself having to actually be trustworthy with myself that the place I’ve been in a position to get myself to in life was balls to the wall, throwing every part at [it] at a younger age that, by some miracle, bought me to the place I'm. However to then transition to an adulting mindset,’ he stated of rethinking life throughout the international pandemic.

Timothee Chalamet British Vogue
The complete interview is out there in British Vogue, on newsstands on September 20 (Image: British Vogue / Steven Meisel)

‘So the methods I really feel older than 26 I've all the time felt. It’s not like I really feel like I’ve had some psychological breakthrough that has given me perspective. The angle that feels “previous man”, I really feel like I used to be born with it.’

Timothee has reunited with CMBYN director Luca Guadagnino to work on Bones And All, which explores the extraordinary bond two cannibals kind as they journey by way of America collectively – with the coming-of-age horror touchdown in cinemas in November.

The filmmaker not too long ago make clear working with the lead as soon as once more, and teased that he has concepts up his sleeve for a potential sequel to their first flick.

‘A sequel is an American idea,’ he advised IndieWire. ‘It’s extra just like the chronicles of Elio, the chronicles of this younger boy turning into a person.

‘It's one thing I wish to do.’

We have to make this occur.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post