Wendy Williams being treated by ‘best doctors in the world’ as she checks into facility

Wendy Williams on The Wendy Williams Show
Wendy Williams is focussing on her well being and wellness (Image: Getty)

Wendy Williams is claimed to have checked right into a wellness facility to supervise her ‘total well being points’.

The discuss present host, who has suffered a string of well being issues in latest months, is reportedly concentrating on recuperating earlier than making a comeback together with her podcast.

‘She is taking a while to give attention to her well being and wellness as she prepares for a serious comeback for the following stage in her profession with The Wendy Expertise Podcast,’ her publicist mentioned.

‘Ms. Williams is being handled by a group of among the finest docs on the planet.’

The publicist added in a press release to Folks: ‘We ask to your prayers and properly needs throughout this time.’

The Wendy Williams Present was cancelled after 13 years in June and Wendy didn’t seem for the ultimate episode.

Wendy Williams on The Wendy Williams Show
The discuss present host is being handled by the perfect docs on the planet (Image: Wendy Williams Present)

NEW YORK, NY - JULY 17: TV personalities Sherri Shepherd (L) and Wendy Williams attend Wendy Williams' 50th Birthday Party at 42West on July 17, 2014 in New York City. (Photo by Michael Stewart/WireImage)
Sherri Shepherd offered the ultimate episode of The Wendy Williams Present whereas Wendy watched from residence (Image: Getty)

As an alternative, stand-in host Sherri Shepherd offered the instalment, which featured a heartfelt send-off to the absent star.

However Wendy wasn’t a fan of how the collection ended. ‘There was nothing I preferred concerning the [the final episode of] Wendy Williams Present,’ she informed The New York Submit.

‘I sat in my condominium and I watched it. And [I was] like, ‘ick!’’

The tv persona has been out of the highlight for a number of months now , an autoimmune situation the place your immune system mistakenly assaults your thyroid which causes it to change into overactive.

Talking on Good Morning America in March, Wendy addressed claims that she’s an ‘incapacitated individual’ who's affected by ‘undue affect and monetary exploitation’.

Requested if she’s of sound thoughts, the entertainer responded: ‘Completely! Are you?

‘When individuals need management of their accounts, they are saying something, together with one thing loopy like that about me.

‘They are saying that I would like any person to deal with my account and I don’t need that. I need all my cash.

‘I wish to see all my cash that I’ve labored laborious for my total life. I don’t lie, I don’t cheat and I don’t steal. I'm an sincere, hard-working individual.’

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post