Adam Levine and Armie Hammer sex scandals ripped to shreds in Miles Teller’s hysterical SNL sketch: ‘Your body is making my penis smile’

Adam Levine and Armie Hammer
Adam Levine and Armie Hammer acquired rinsed on SNL (Image: Getty)

Adam Levine and Armie Hammer had been each torn aside on Saturday Evening Reside following the their respective intercourse scandals.

The Maroon 5 singer, 43, was accused of getting an affair with Instagram mannequin Summer season Stroh who claimed Levine wished to call his third child with spouse Behati Prinsloo after her.

Stroh shared flirty texts from Levine which have since gone viral, and had been the most important butt of the joke throughout Miles Teller’s version of SNL.

Teller appeared as a recreation present host with comics Micky Day and James Austin Johnson enjoying Levine and Hammer respectively as contestants in a recreation referred to as Ship One thing Regular.

‘The sport may be very easy. We've 4 male celeb contestants, and all they must do is reply to a lady’s DM on Instagram in a means that's regular,’ defined Teller.

‘And fellows, when you ship a traditional DM, you win $100 million.’

Levine, performed by Day, was requested to reply a DM that learn: ‘Hey, Adam, large fan. Love your music.’

‘OK. Robust name,’ Day replied. ‘Can I see her most favored trip photograph’

After seeing the pic, he had his reply: ‘All proper. Going to kick issues off with a “Holy moly!”

‘However I acquired three extra, although. “Holy moly! Holy c**p! Your physique is making my penis smile.”’

Adam Levine SNL sketch
Micky Day starred as Adam Levine (Image: NBC)

Armie Hammer SNL
Armie was performed by James Auston Johnson (Image: NBC)

Hammer, who has repeatedly denied allegations of sexual misconduct and cannibalism, performed by Johnson was requested to reply to one other very regular DM: ‘Hey, Armie, hope you’re doing okay.’

His reply?

‘Alright, look, I do know there’s been a number of speak about me within the press, however I’ve finished a number of work on myself, and I’ve modified. So I've my message… I wish to break open your bones and suck out the marrow.”’

Final evening’s SNL returned with Kendrick Lamar performing three information songs.

Branden Gleeson will host Saturday Evening Reside on October 8 whereas Megan Thee Stallion will host and carry out the next weekend.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post