
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang has singled out AC Milan attacker Rafael Leao for specific reward regardless of the Chelsea goal ending up on the shedding aspect at Stamford Bridge on Wednesday.
The west Londoners secured an emphatic 3-0 victory over the Serie A champions to leapfrog them of their Champions League group, with Graham Potter’s aspect now sitting second behind RB Salzburg.
Though it was largely a routine win for Chelsea, Leao stood out – significantly within the first half – and created the guests’ greatest probability of the match with an unbelievable run simply earlier than half-time.
The Portugal worldwide continues to be linked with a transfer to Chelsea, with the Blues making an enquiry in the summertime window, and Aubameyang is an enormous fan of a participant who might maybe change into a team-mate sooner or later.
Requested what he product of Leao’s efficiency in opposition to Chelsea, Aubameyang advised reporters: ‘He’s an unbelievable participant, actually spectacular.
‘He’s very quick, highly effective, he could make the distinction at any time. Nothing else to say besides that he's unbelievable!’

Aubameyang reiterated the attacking expertise Milan have at their disposal and praised Chelsea’s rearguard for managing to blunt such a formidable front-line.
Requested how essential it was to get a clear sheet, he replied: ‘Sure, actually essential. I spoke earlier than with the blokes, I believed they have been superb.
‘Everybody was profitable duels. I feel it was not simple as a result of they've nice strikers as effectively, so I feel they did an incredible job.
‘A troublesome staff to play in opposition to, they play actually good soccer. To inform the reality I didn’t count on them to be so robust, however I feel we had the suitable depth to beat them.’
Aubameyang netted Chelsea’s second objective after a superb cross from right-back Reece James, with the England worldwide then placing the sport to mattress with a strong near-post end.
The Gabonese ahead was filled with reward for his team-mate afterwards and feels James has now firmly established himself because the primary participant on the earth in his place.
Aubameyang added: ‘For me he's one of the best full-back on the earth in the mean time. He’s doing an important job, he had a objective and an help.’
.
.
Post a Comment