
Graham Norton is about to disclose which UK metropolis will host Eurovision 2023 on Friday, the TV host has claimed… so, which is able to or not it's?
Final month, it was confirmed that the shortlist of UK cities being thought-about by the BBC to host the annual occasion had been whittled down to 2 – Glasgow and Liverpool.
Whereas Ukraine received the 2022 singing competitors with their act Kalush Orchestra, it was decided that the nation wouldn’t be capable of host the next yr as a result of ongoing warfare with Russia.
Given the UK’s act Sam Ryder got here in second place, it was determined the UK would host as a substitute, and Eurovision commentator Graham has now recommended the ultimate choice of the chosen metropolis will come tomorrow.
Whereas talking on The Chris Evans Breakfast Present on Thursday morning, Graham defined that on Friday night time, he’d be discussing subsequent yr’s Eurovision with House Man musician Sam.
‘Myself and Sam on Friday night time, we can be discussing the place Eurovision goes to be, on the telly. As a result of we’ll know by then,’ he mentioned, probably referring to Sam showing on Friday’s episode of The Graham Norton Present.
Clarifying what Graham meant, Chris responded: ‘So that you’re on The One Present tomorrow night time, 7 o’clock, and also you’re going to be revealing…’
Nevertheless, Graham then interjected, questioning if he was allowed to disclose this info.
‘I hope that is okay to say. However sure I'm. Until I’m not imagined to say this, and by which case another person – Sam Ryder can be there opening an envelope,’ he joked.
Chris tried to guarantee Graham that he hadn’t made a gaffe, telling him: ‘I feel you may say that you just’re going to do it. The spoiler can be should you mentioned the place it was.’

‘And I don’t know,’ Graham pressured. ‘You possibly can’t get that out of me.’
The One Present is about to air on BBC One tomorrow night at 7pm… so we’ll simply have to attend and see if the large announcement is coming!
Whereas Graham may not know whether or not Glasgow or Liverpool has been chosen, he lately admitted that he thought the Scottish metropolis would ‘be an awesome place to have it’.

‘You’ve obtained the superb venues, you’ve obtained the motels, airports, the trains, and the banter,’ he mentioned.
He additionally appeared to rule himself out of internet hosting, regardless of there being loads of demand for him to tackle the function.
‘I don’t wish to quit the commentating. If I cease the commentating another person will do it and so they is likely to be higher than me after which I’ll lose that job,’ he mentioned.
We’re discovering it onerous to think about anybody doing higher than Graham’s iconic Eurovision commentating!
Post a Comment