
Keith Lemon has admitted he mentioned interviewing Katie Value along with his pal, and her ex, Peter Andre.
The Movie star Juice star interviewed the previous glamour mannequin for ITV’s Buying with Keith Lemon, which sees him take an entire host of celebs procuring and opening as much as him about varied issues.
From Paddy McGuinness speaking about his youngsters’s autism, to Danny Dyer revealing his love for comics, Keith revealed the celebs are stuffed with surprises.
‘All of them stunned me with how superior they're, even those that I do know, a few of them get actually open, and I say, “You don’t have to inform me, simply inform me what you needed to share,”‘ he shared solely to Metro.co.uk.
Keith continued: ‘However Katie Value really, we’ve all acquired our ideas about Katie Value and what we take into consideration Katie Value however she was very nice and actually making an attempt to indicate that she had a enjoyable aspect.’


He admitted being ‘stunned’ with simply ‘how open’ the mum-of-five is, saying: ‘As a result of something destructive, if you happen to maintain chatting about it, it’s at all times going to be there, simply let it go, let it go, however she’s at all times open about it and speaking about who stated what about her, however I can’t deny she was enjoyable.
‘I’m mates with Peter Andre as effectively, so it was a bit awkward, and I stated to Katie “You do know I’m mates with Peter,” and she or he stated yeah, and I stated the identical to Peter Andre after I spoke to him, and he stated, “Don’t fear about it I do know you’ve acquired to do your job,” and yeah she was actually attention-grabbing in.’


Katie and Peter break up in 2009 after assembly throughout their stint on I’m A Movie star Get Me Out of Right here in 2004.
They share two youngsters collectively, Junior, 17, and Princess, 15.
‘She was enjoyable that’s what caught out to us, it was good to see her, as a result of she’s at all times slowed down with grief, there’s at all times some scandal round her. However yeah, she’s enjoyable,’ Keith informed us.

When interviewing Katie, Keith’s social media posts asserting the interview have been flooded with hateful feedback.
‘I simply thought nonetheless on-line folks haven’t learnt, and I don’t suppose they ever will study.
‘When Caroline Flack handed away and the Be Form motion occurred which I believe lasted for all of two weeks, folks simply don’t appear to care what they are saying about folks on-line.
‘I at all times liken it to highway rage, folks say all types behind a steering wheel however they wouldn’t get on the road, and it’s the identical with on-line folks.’
He added: ‘The entire mentality of on-line is loopy. And it might do good as some kind of charity factor if all of us got here off it for per week and simply noticed how the world adjustments.’
.
Post a Comment