Nick Cannon welcomes baby number 10 as Brittany Bell gives birth to son Rise Messiah

Nick Cannon and Brittany Bell
Nick Cannon has welcomed his tenth youngster, his third with Brittany Bell (Image: Getty)

Nick Cannon is formally a dad of 10 after Brittany Bell gave start to their third youngster collectively.

The Masked Singer host confirmed their child information on Instagram, revealing that he had added to his rising brood as soon as once more with son Rise Messiah Cannnon.

Their new arrival comes simply weeks after he welcomed his ninth youngster, daughter Onyx Ice Cole Cannon, with Lanisha Cole.

Taking to his social media web page, the 41-year-old shared a candy video of Brittany’s being pregnant journey, earlier than explaining that the brand new mother endured ‘in all probability probably the most tough labor and supply’ he had witnessed.

‘One other Blessing!!! As my journey on this planet turns into increasingly more exceptional and unfathomable, all I can do is thank God and proceed to ask the Most Excessive to order my steps,’ he wrote alongside the clip.

‘He has given me stewardship and dominion over a household dynamic that to some is unimaginable. However extra importantly he has blessed me with loving people to information me with care by means of this purposeful life.

‘I'm so indebted and grateful for the matriarch vitality in my time of want. @missbbell has been the rock and basis of my Fatherhood journey. She has taught me a lot about parenting, psychology, spirituality, love and simply life on the whole.

‘For our third youngster she instructed me she didn’t need a child bathe and wanted NOTHING! All she desired was PRAYER from her genuine Cherished Ones! I'm studying that's the finest GIFT! She launched me to the idea of a BlessingWay! As you may see within the video, a bunch of highly effective prayer warriors interceding for our new youngster’s entrance to Earth!’

He added: ‘And boy did we'd like it! In all probability probably the most tough labor and supply I've ever witnessed! 48 hours of excruciating ache and life risking hazard to welcome 10 kilos of Love and pleasure named RISE MESSIAH CANNON.❤️🙏🏾

‘Thanks Brittany for my fellow little Libra! I really like you and our Unbelievable Household!’

Nick Cannon
Nick confirmed information of his rising household on Instagram (Image: WireImage)

Followers flooded Nick’s feedback part with love for the brand new mother and father, heaping reward on their celebrations.

‘This was very stunning and love was simply clear by means of all of it congratulations,’ one penned.

‘All this love and help she has is such a blessing and so stunning. Congratulations you two,’ one other agreed.

An Instagram person posted: ‘God bless you all and your rising household!! The lords blessings are so stunning [sic].’

‘This was such a fantastic second. Blessings to this household,’ a follower added.

Nick and Brittany are additionally mother and father to kids Highly effective Queen, one, and son Golden Sagon, 5, with Brittany.

It's a time of big celebrations within the Cannon family because the Wild N’ Out host just lately launched the world to his ninth youngster, Onyx.

‘As soon as once more At the moment I'm in Awe of the Devine Female! God has given me and @MissLanishaCole the privilege of internet hosting an Angel right here on earth,’ he shared simply days in the past.

‘I vow to guard, present, information and love this youngster to the most effective of my skills.

‘On this second of celebration and jubilee, I want to mute any low vibrational frequencies and solely rejoice with the Highest Class of Civilization who're actually aligned with our goal right here on this dimension.’

Slamming criticism over his private life, the TV star added: ‘I’ve given up on trying to outline myself for the world or society however as an alternative I’m doing the work to heal and develop into the infinite Being God ordained me to be.

‘Hopefully I can educate Onyx the identical, to not let others disgrace or ridicule her with their outdoors opinions, as a result of once they do they're solely projecting their very own harsh experiences, ache and social programming onto her unblemished magnificence.’

Nick can be father to twins Moroccan and Monroe, 11, with ex-wife Mariah Carey, twins Zion Mixolydian and Zillion Inheritor, one, with Abby De La Rosa and three-month-old son Legendary Love with Bre Tiesi.

He shares late son Zen, who died final December from mind most cancers, with Alyssa Scott.

The actor might also have one other new child on his palms as Abby revealed she is pregnant as soon as once more and anticipating a child lady.

She is because of give start in October, however has remained tight-lipped on whether or not Nick is the daddy, which means we may have 11 mini Cannons working round.

Final 12 months, Nick defined that his therapist suggested him to attempt a interval of celibacy, however this didn’t final lengthy.

‘I come from an enormous household, I've a number of siblings, [and] being raised in an unorthodox household by my grandparents at instances, I’ve skilled such a variety of upbringing that I've such a love and fervour for teenagers and household,’ he stated on the time.

‘I need a huge household too. The Lord has blessed me with what I requested. Ask and also you shall obtain.’

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post