Stormzy genuinely wants to audition for Big Brother – and not the celebrity version

LONDON, ENGLAND - SEPTEMBER 26: Stormzy attends the Burberry Spring/Summer 2023 runway show in Bermondsey on September 26, 2022 in London, England. (Photo by David M. Benett/Dave Benett/Getty Images for Burberry)
Stormzy says he’d love to join actuality TV, with Large Brother on the high of his record (Image: David M. Benett)

He could also be busy together with his music profession, however Stormzy has mentioned he’d be prepared to close himself off from the world and join Large Brother.

Forward of the reboot of the fact present subsequent 12 months, the rapper has revealed he’d be open to turning into a housemate, however wouldn’t wish to be residing with different well-known faces.

‘I'd wish to go on Large Brother – not the superstar one however the civilian one and simply be me,’ he mentioned.

‘I’ve bought this concept that I'd both be actually hated or actually cherished, no center floor however I’d miss my canine so dangerous although. Neglect my household I’d miss my canine’ man.’

His feedback got here as he was talking to Fleur East on The Hits Radio Breakfast Present, the place Stormzy additionally mentioned he’d wish to mentor different musicians as a decide on The X Issue as soon as he wound up his personal profession.

‘If I needed to go on a actuality present I'd wish to be a decide on The X Issue,’ he added.

Stormzy appeared alongside judge Nicole Scherzinger on The X Factor back in 2017 (Picture: Dym/Thames/Syco/REX/Shutterstock)
Stormzy appeared alongside decide Nicole Scherzinger on The X Issue again in 2017 (Image: Dym/Thames/Syco/REX/Shutterstock)

‘I did it one 12 months, I joined Nicole [Scherzinger] and that was superb. I had a good time.

‘I wish to try this after I dangle up my mike.’

With East at present competing on a actuality collection herself——the pair additionally spoke about her time on the collection, with Stormzy urging viewers to vote after she was practically eradicated final weekend.

‘I do know Strictly is like the most important [reality show], it’s the king of all of them. I’m going to observe Strictly now, I’m going to tune in, and for those who’re listening come on man, you bought her within the backside two you could vote on Saturday evening, it’s not good to have her within the backside two.’

Regardless of his curiosity in actuality TV, it is likely to be some time but earlier than we see Stormzy on our screens, as he’s been busy with new music.

His third album, This Is What I Imply, is because of be launched on November 25.

It'll comply with on from the epic 11-minute music video for his single Mel Made Me Do It, which featured appearances from Usain Bolt, Louis Theroux and José Mourinho.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post