Brad Pitt ’embarrassed’ about spot on his bum while filming raunchy Thelma & Louise scene

Brad Pitt, Geena Davis Thelma and Louise
Geena Davis spoke of starring reverse Brad Pitt in Thelma & Louise (Photos: AP / MGM)

Brad Pitt was so ‘embarrassed’ by a spot on his bum whereas stripping off for his function in Thelma & Louise, co-star Geena David has claimed.

The Ocean’s Eleven actor starred as JD within the massively standard 1991 movie, marking one in every of his first roles on the large display.

Nevertheless, it wasn’t all clean crusing for the 58-year-old, as he needed to strip off for a intercourse scene with a ‘pimple’ on his bum.

In an extract from Geena’s new autobiography, Dying of Politeness, she recalled their steamy second, and revealed that a make-up artist lined it up after each single take.

‘Brad, for his half, couldn’t have cared much less about all of the fuss over his seems to be,’ she wrote within the pages, by way of the Solar. ‘He was simply embarrassed a couple of tiny little pimple on his butt that the make-up gal re-covered after every take.’

Reflecting on how she felt through the filming, Geena – who starred as Thelma Dickinson reverse Susan Sarandon’s Louise Sawyer – defined that she was initially ‘uncomfortable’ with how a lot pores and skin she had on present.

‘I used to be uncomfortable with the projected extent of pores and skin I used to be being requested to indicate, so [director] Ridley Scott discovered himself interviewing a slew of physique doubles who have been extra used to flashing the flesh than I used to be,’ she continued.

‘A line of them snaked via the lot the place we have been filming, proper previous my trailer door, and I couldn’t stand it any longer – I’d labored as a mannequin, in any case – so I instructed Ridley I’d do it.

‘I needn’t have apprehensive. Ridley appeared rather more involved about how Brad regarded than I did in that scene, ensuring the lighting was simply so, and even personally spraying Brad’s abs with Evian.’

brad pitt in thelma and louise
Brad went all out for the scenes (Image: MGM)

Brad Pitt, Geena Davis Thelma and Louise
He was reportedly ’embarrassed’ by a spot on his bum (Image: MGM)

Geena Davis
Geena recalled the scenes within the pages of her new e-book (Image: Getty)

Thelma and Louise adopted two finest pals having fun with a highway journey to the mountains to flee their dreary lives, however have been met with hassle at each flip.

Brad lately spoke of his time enjoying JD and shared his gratitude that Geena and Ridley took an opportunity on him.

‘I had nothing to indicate for myself, apart from my work as an additional, they usually took an opportunity on me,’ he stated in an interview printed by the Solar.

‘I’m extra conscious of how excessive my voice is in it. My ass should have been clenched so tight, being the primary one.’

‘I believe they (the filmmakers) have been determined, to inform you the reality,’ he steered. ‘They have been already taking pictures as a result of every week later I used to be on set, working.’

Reps for Brad declined to remark.

Comply with on

Snapchat Code Metro Showbiz

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post