Donald Trump brands Kanye West ‘seriously troubled man’ after bombshell meeting over US presidential election

Kanye West with Donald Trump
Donald Trump accepted Kanye West’s request for a gathering on Tuesday (Image: Getty Photos)

Gold Digger rapper West travelled to Mr Trump’s Mar-A-Lago house in Palm Seashore, Florida to ask the previous US President to be his working mate when he himself runs for the White Home within the 2024 presidential election. 

Nevertheless, it seems Mr Trump, 76, rejected West’s supply to hitch his bid for workplace and even suggested the rapper to step down from his marketing campaign. 

Their assembly was made all of the extra controversial as West introduced together with him far-right commentator Nick Fuentes, who even some Republicans have reportedly denounced. 

Addressing their assembly of minds, Mr Trump wrote in a publish on his Reality Social platform: ‘So I assist a significantly troubled man, who simply occurs to be black, Ye (Kanye West), who has been decimated in his enterprise and just about all the things else, and who has at all times been good to me, by permitting his request for a gathering at Mar-a-Lago, alone, in order that I may give him very a lot wanted “recommendation”.’ 

Mr Trump continued: ‘He reveals up with 3 folks, two of which I didn’t know, the opposite a political one who I haven’t seen in years. I informed him don’t run for workplace, a complete waste of time, can’t win. Pretend Information went CRAZY!’ 

Donald Trump post on Truth Social
Nevertheless, Mr Trump described West as a ‘significantly troubled man’ (Image: @realdonaldtrump, Reality Social)

West, 45, first revealed his go to to Mar-A-Lago in a tweet on Tuesday, which learn: ‘First time at Mar-a-Lago. Rain and visitors. 

‘Can’t consider I saved President Trump ready. And I had on denims Yikes.’ 

He then added: ‘What you guys assume his response was once I requested him to be my working mate in 2024?’ 

The Grammy-winning rapper later opened up in regards to the journey and claimed Mr Trump was ‘most perturbed’ by his request for the previous POTUS to be his Vice President. 

Kanye West Meets President Trump In The Oval Office Of The White House
West and Mr Trump, pictured right here in 2018, have had an fascinating relationship over time (Image: Getty Photos)

Kanye West
West has introduced his plans to run for US president in 2024 (Image: FilmMagic)

‘I believe that was decrease on the record of issues that caught him off guard. It was the truth that I walked in with intelligence,’ West mentioned in a video posted on his recently-reinstated Twitter account. 

West additionally claimed that Mr Trump was ‘actually impressed’ with Fuentes, whose YouTube channel was completely suspended in 2020 for violating the video platform’s hate speech coverage.

The Jesus Walks rapper described Fuentes as a ‘loyalist’ as he went on to reference the January 6 Capitol riot within the US in 2021, asking: ‘Why, if you had the prospect, did you not free the January 6-ers? 

‘I got here to him as somebody who loves Trump and I mentioned go and get Corey [Lewandowski] again, go and get these folks that the media tried to cancel and informed you to step away from.’

West went on to recall how Mr Trump spoke in regards to the launch of Alice Johnson from jail, who Kim Kardashian had beforehand pleaded with the then-President to grant clemency.

In accordance with West, Mr Trump mentioned that he ‘didn’t do it for Kim, however he did it for me’, earlier than alleging that the previous US President made a derogatory comment about West’s ex-wife.

‘I used to be pondering like, that’s the mom of my kids,’ the Yeezy founder said.

He added: ‘When Trump began principally screaming at me on the desk telling me I used to be gonna lose, I imply, has that ever labored for anybody in historical past? I’m like, maintain on Trump, you’re speaking to Ye.’

The video then ended with a title card that merely learn: ‘Ye24.’

Mr Trump later downplayed the character of the assembly and wrote on Reality Social: ‘This previous week, Kanye West known as me to have dinner at Mar-a-Lago. Shortly thereafter, he unexpectedly confirmed up with three of his associates, whom I knew nothing about.

‘We had dinner on Tuesday night with many members current on the again patio. The dinner was fast and uneventful. They then left for the airport.’

Comply with on

Snapchat Code Metro Showbiz

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post