S Club 7’s Jo O’Meara ‘devastated’ after suffering ‘worst pain yet’ amid medical treatment

S Club 7 star Jo O'Meara
Jo O’Meara stated she thought she was ‘on the highway to restoration’ (Image: Getty)

S Membership 7 star Jo O’Meara has stated she feels ‘devastated’ after struggling ‘the worst ache but’ in a well being replace shared with followers.

The singer, finest recognized for performing 2000s hits similar to Attain, revealed an image on Instagram on Wednesday through which she seemed to be receiving remedy in a hospital.

The Don’t Cease Movin’ hitmaker captioned the submit: ‘When am I gonna get a break ?? I actually thought I used to be on the highway to restoration 😢.

‘4am this morning the ache was the worst it’s been but ! So right here we're once more ! I'm devastated.’

The 43-year-old has beforehand spoken about affected by again ache and shared a ‘horrendous’ ordeal through which she sought hospital remedy.

In a submit revealed in September, she wrote: ‘So after virtually 20 years ache free my again determined it was time to flake out on me once more.

‘The ache has been completely horrendous! 4 discs bulging, and a nasty case of sciatica, I yesterday went for spinal blockers on the superb @thelondonclinichospital to attempt to get issues shifting once more!

‘It is not going to cease me doing my exhibits, and I cannot be overwhelmed by it!’

 Jo O'Meara in S Club 7
Jo soared to fame oi S Membership 7 (Image: Ilpo Musto/Shutterstock)

Since her days in S Membership 7, which additionally included Rachel Stevens within the line-up, Jo has solid a solo profession and toured within the UK.

She continued: ‘This again of mine is not going to cease me doing what I like so I shall see you there!!

‘Plus, one thing very thrilling is occurring …….. very quickly ! So preserve your eye peeled!’

Jo O'Meara of S Club 7
Jo pursued a profession as a solo artist after S Membership 7 (Image: Redferns)

Jo additionally not too long ago recorded a model of Michael Jackson’s single Thriller to boost cash for Nice Ormand Avenue Hospital.

She advised : ‘Once I received to the recording, I met superb folks similar to Anne Hegerty and Tyger Drew-Honey for the primary time.

Tina Barrett, Paul Cattermole, Rachel Stevens, Jo O'Meara, Hannah Spearritt, Bradley McIntosh, and Jon Lee in S Club 7
Jo together with her former S Membership 7 bandmates (Image: Shutterstock)

‘We began off all well mannered and inside half an hour, we had been dressed as zombies making bizarre noises.’

Jo shut down any hypothesis of an imminent S Membership 7 reunion, saying: ‘I do know there have been rumours going round however none of them had been true.

‘If it occurs, it occurs. It’s lots to get seven folks in the identical place on the similar time. It was troublesome to do this after we had been collectively.’

Metro.co.uk has reached out to Jo’s reps for remark.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post