Eddie Howe responds to claims Cristiano Ronaldo has Newcastle clause in Al-Nassr contract

Eddie Howe responds to claims Cristiano Ronaldo has Newcastle clause in Al-Nassr contract
The Portuguese star was unveiled by the Saudi Arabian membership on Tuesday (Photos: Getty)

Newcastle United supervisor Eddie Howe has rubbished options that Cristiano Ronaldo has a clause in his contract with Al-Nassr that permits him to affix the Magpies.

On Tuesday, the 37-year-old was unveiled by the Saudi Arabian membership in a lavish ceremony at a packed Mrsool Park stadium, with fireworks and pyrotechnics welcoming the Portuguese famous person.

Previous to his unveiling, it had been claimed that Ronaldo had agreed a clause in his £175million-a-year contract with Al-Nassr that may give him the choice to affix Newcastle subsequent summer time.

The Magpies are, after all, owned by the Saudi Arabian Public Funding Fund and the deal can be contingent on Newcastle qualifying for the Champions League.

However Howe appeared completely miffed when requested concerning the prospect of Ronaldo transferring to St James’ Park sooner or later and insists there isn't any such clause to his information.

Requested concerning the hypothesis forward of dealing with Arsenal on Tuesday evening, Howe advised Sky Sports activities: ‘We want Cristiano all the perfect in his new enterprise however there’s no reality in that from our perspective.’

Cristiano Ronaldo walks during his official unveiling as a new member of Al Nassr
Ronaldo was unveiled in spectacular trend on Tuesday (Image: AP)

The veteran ahead himself appeared to shut the door on a return to the Premier League – or Europe – at his press convention on Tuesday.

‘I’m so proud to make this huge choice in my life. In Europe, my work is finished,’ stated Ronaldo.

‘I gained all the pieces, I performed in a very powerful golf equipment in Europe and now it’s a brand new problem in Asia.’

He continued: ‘I’m grateful to Al-Nassr, for giving me this chance to develop soccer for the youthful technology, for the ladies as effectively.

‘For me, it’s a problem, however I additionally really feel very blissful and proud.

‘I can say now, I had many alternatives in Europe, Brazil, Australia and the US. Even in Portugal, many golf equipment tried to signal me.

‘However I gave my phrase to this membership, to develop not solely soccer but additionally the opposite elements of this nation.’

.

.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post