Residents fed up with potholes write ‘Fix me, I’m f****d’ on the street

The messages sprayed on Ancaster street
Impolite messages have been sprayed on a avenue in Ancaster demanding the potholes get fastened (Image: SWNS)

Disgruntled residents fed up with the state of their pothole-ridden avenue spray-painted a impolite message on it – demanding: ‘Repair me, I’m f

The graffiti was daubed in large white letters exterior a row of residential houses alongside Ermine Avenue in Ancaster, Lincolnshire.

An arrow factors to an apparently botched pothole restore, saying ‘Do me once more’, whereas one other space of concern is circled, accompanied by the message ‘I’m so bored now’.

Every pothole on the highway was individually circled by the thriller vandal earlier than they have been found on New 12 months’s Day.

Shannon Blankley, who lives within the village, stated: ‘Waking up and seeing this made my day. Whoever completed it, massive spherical of applause for you. About time somebody did one thing.

‘We should always all stand collectively on this. It’s getting previous the joke and simply value us cash. You possibly can’t even keep away from the potholes any extra.

‘We'd like 100-plus cones put in every pothole – quickly get council speaking then.’

One other resident informed BBC Look North: ‘Personally, I feel it's fairly humorous.

‘I do know some individuals are offended by the language however, if it will get consideration, I feel that's in all probability a very good factor ultimately.’

Different neighbours stated their homes frequently shook resulting from lorries hitting the potholes.

Lincolnshire County Council criticised the stunt and stated everlasting repairs have been resulting from be carried out in March.

The messages have since been eliminated.

.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post