Earl Swavey
A consultant confirmed the rapper’s demise on Monday (Image: Instagram/oldirtyearl)

Up and coming rapper Earl Swavey, identified for his tune Beef, has died on the age of 26.

The demise of the Los Angeles native was confirmed by a representive to Pitchfork on Monday.

No reason for demise has but been launched.

The performer, who was raised by his mom after his father’s demise and impressed by his brother, in addition to cousin Jay Rock, to get into rapping, had A$AP Yams as his mentor.

Of their relationship, Swavey instructed Grungecake in 2015: ‘Out of all the members of A$AP, Yams was actually like a brother to me. He would ship me Christmas items and all the time look out for my mother and ask if she wanted something.

‘I might name him anytime and he would all the time reply, it doesn't matter what. I positively gained some knowledge from him.’

Earl Swavey
The rapper had launched three initiatives in 2021 (Image: Instagram/oldirtyearl)

Hip-hop orchestrator Yams, who helped launch the profession of A$AP Rocky, died in January 2015 of a drug overdose, additionally on the age of 26.

Swavey was greatest identified for his tune Beef, off his mixtape Buisness Earlier than Pleasure, in addition to his Gangland collection of 4 separate mixtapes.

In 2021, Swavey launched Gangland 4 alongside The Dirtiest and Unphuckwithable.

He additionally collaborated with 03 Greedo, Mozzy, SOB x RBE, Melly, and lots of others.

In a 2018 interview with No Jumper, the favored rapper mentioned his profession aspirations.

‘I simply plan on doing higher than what I did the final time,’ he stated. ‘So long as my sh*t risin’, I really feel like I’m doing good.’

Earl Swavey
Tributes poured in for the author and performer (Image: Instagram/oldirtyearl)

He additionally listed his inspirations as T.I., Rick Ross, and 50 Cent.

Tributes poured in for Swavey as followers and colleagues heard the information of his demise.

‘Relaxation In Peace to the good Earl Swavey,’ wrote Vince Staples.

Fenix Flexin commented: ‘Loopy bro sum good reminiscences w u fsholy , one other LA legend gone too quickly.. Relaxation in energy earl swavey.’

Rapper Glasses Malone added: ‘rattling…. rip earl swavey.’

‘RIP Earl Swavey you all the time confirmed love and also you was one of many few folks I met who was actually making strikes and linked throughout, all the time constructive vitality, jokes and only a stunning spirit,’ stated one hip hop fan.

‘By no means in 1,000,000 years…that my hand would EVER kind these phrases: REST IN PEACE EARL SWAVEY,’ lamented one other.