Katie Price dons head bandage on red carpet as son Harvey wins National Diversity Award

Katie Price and Harvey
Katie Worth donned a head bandage as she supported her son Harvey (Image: Getty/Backgrid)

Katie Worth donned a head bandage on the pink carpet on the Nationwide Variety Awards as she loved a night out together with her fiance Carl Woods and son Harvey.

The My Loopy Life star not too long ago obtained a watch and forehead elevate, was all smiles as she posed on the pink carpet.

Below the bandage, Katie wore her hair down, with Carl donning a patterned go well with.

Posing away collectively, the star held her son and fiance’s arms, with the mum-of-four later bursting with satisfaction after Harvey gained the Celeb of the Yr gong. 

Harvey, 19, has had an unbelievable yr, after starring within the broadly praised BBC documentary Harvey and Me, with mum Katie, 43,

‘So happy with my Harv,’ she wrote.

Katie Price and Carl Woods
She and Carl posed on the pink carpet (Image: FARRELL / BACKGRID)

Katie Price, Carl Woods and son Harvey
Harvey gained Celeb of the Yr (Image: Getty Photos)

Katie revealed that loads of effort went into her look after the surgical procedure, as she defined on an Instagram Reside en path to the awards: ‘Oh my god, I needed to minimize that chin strip off. It was driving me nuts! So we’re off to the awards, we're somewhat bit late.

‘I’m so sizzling within the again right here. Ah, it’s so itchy right here. I’m actually sizzling on this, I can’t even take it off. I've lined the bruises up nicely.’

Katie Price
Katie revealed the hassle that went into her look after her surgical procedure (Image: Getty)

Katie Price and son Harvey
They appeared in good spirits (Image: Getty)

It comes after Katie launched into her newest enterprise, launching her OnlyFans.

Talking about her choice on the photocall, she mentioned: ‘I see my OnlyFans channel as a spot I can really feel safe, assured, empowered and exquisite.

‘Sure there might be some glamorous pictures, however most significantly, this might be a spot for me to share my world and my adventures with my closest supporters in my very own genuine voice.’

She later added in her Instagram showreel: ‘I need to get again answerable for my content material and pictures and my OnlyFans channel will empower me as a feminine creator and hopefully make me really feel extra assured to share rather more intimate footage and footage with out being on the mercy of society’s trolls.’

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post