Piers Morgan shows off new studio as he teases date of ‘massive’ TV return after Good Morning Britain exit

Piers Morgan
Piers Morgan shared extra particulars of his TV return (Image: REX/@piersmorgan)

Piers Morgan is making ready for his massive TV return after he left Good Morning Britain, displaying off his model new studio.

The journalist and presenter, who’s set to launch a present on TalkTV, shared a snap of the empty studio.

‘BREAKING: First (very early) glimpse of my spanking new work dwelling,’ he wrote.

‘Should you choose a person by the dimensions of his studio then I’ll be MASSIVE when my new international day by day prime-time TV present launches in a number of weeks. ps calm down, these aren’t truly dance-floor lights… 🕺.’

Piers, 56, gained’t be absent from screens for too lengthy as he's set to launch a day by day information programme on TalkTV this spring. 

Selling his model new sequence, the TV star quipped: ‘I’ll be a tri-continent irritant which is one thing I’ve been aspiring to be for fairly a while… Should you’ve missed me on morning TV, I’m sorry, I’ll be again very quickly. 

‘Should you haven’t missed me, I’m not sorry.’ 

The community will provide ‘a mixture of programming from Information UK’s secure of family manufacturers’ overlaying information, sports activities, leisure and present affairs with a sprinkling of opinion and debate.

Piers beforehand mentioned of his new job: ‘I’m thrilled to be returning to Information Corp. which is the place I started my media profession greater than 30 years in the past. Rupert Murdoch has been a relentless and fearless champion of free speech and we're going to be constructing one thing new and really thrilling collectively,’ Piers mentioned in a press release in regards to the information.

Editorial use only Mandatory Credit: Photo by Ken McKay/ITV/REX/Shutterstock (10783815g) Piers Morgan 'Good Morning Britain' TV show, London, UK - 21 Sep 2020
He stop GMB in March final 12 months (Image: ITV/REX/Shutterstock)

‘I would like my international present to be a fearless discussion board for energetic debate and agenda-setting interviews, and a spot that celebrates the appropriate of everybody to have an opinion, and for these opinions to be vigorously examined and challenged.’

It comes after he stop GMB in March 2021 following a row with co-star Alex Beresford over Meghan Markle.

He acquired a file variety of complaints however was later cleared by Ofcom.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post