Molly-Mae Hague reveals she took pregnancy test after her period was 4 days late amid ongoing endometriosis battle

Molly-Mae Hague has revealed that she just lately took a being pregnant check after her interval was 4 days late.

The Love Island star, who's relationship boxer and fellow Love Islander Tommy Fury and beforehand stated she was ‘so prepared’ to have youngsters, shared the replace in a YouTube vlog uploaded on Tuesday titled ‘Spend my interval week with me’.

Explaining the scenario, the 22-year-old started: ‘I'm so premenstrual, it’s a joke. I used to be meant to come back on my interval like 4 days in the past, I’m so late.’

She then added: ‘I’m not going to lie, I did take a being pregnant check at present. I’m actually by no means late on my interval, however the being pregnant check was adverse, clearly, as a result of I most likely wouldn’t be sat right here having this dialog if it was optimistic.’

The Fairly Little Factor artistic director additionally admitted her pre-menstrual signs had her feeling ‘highly regarded, very needy, and my boyfriend’s not right here.’

The influencer, who just lately shared that she doesn’t use contraception with Tommy, additionally 22, later up to date her followers with the arrival of her interval and admitted she felt her endometriosis operation final yr ‘hadn’t labored’.

Molly-Mae Hague
The star shared all along with her followers (Image: YouTube/MollyMae)

Tommy Fury and Molly-Mae Hague
Molly-Mae and Tommy have been collectively since 2019 (Image: Instagram/mollymae)

The star revealed: ‘I actually really feel simply so garbage at present. I simply know that my operation hasn’t labored and it’s simply so unhappy.’

Molly-Mae described the primary day of her interval because the worst, calling the ache ‘insufferable’ and saying she wished ‘to twist up in a ball and cry all day’ reasonably than attend conferences.

She added: ‘Don’t get me incorrect, the ache is best than is was since I had the operation. It’s one other a type of days the place I've to someway make it via the day whereas being in a lot ache.’

Molly-Mae Hague
The influencer spoke about her wrestle along with her endometriosis signs too (Image: YouTube/MollyMae)

Molly-Mae Hague shows endometriosis scar on YouTube (Picture: YouTube/MollyMae)
Molly-Mae confirmed her scars from her operation final yr (Image: YouTube/MollyMae)

Endometriosis is a long-term situation the place tissue much like the liner of the womb grows elsewhere, such because the ovaries, fallopian tubes and pelvic tissue. 

It may result in extreme, debilitating ache, with many ladies struggling to be formally recognized.

The star shared her scars from the surgical procedure on-line in November, after concerning the ‘robust restoration’ she endured within the weeks afterwards, admitting that the process ‘was approach, approach more durable to undergo than I assumed’.

Molly-Mae Hague and her autobiography
She has a e-book popping out in June (Image: Instagram/mollymae)

Final week, Molly-Mae introduced she had been quietly writing her debut autobiography over the previous yr and can launch Turning into Molly-Mae on June 9. 

She additionally reassured her followers that there shall be numerous juicy element within the forthcoming memoir, teasing: ‘You guys clearly know that I’m a large over-sharer however on this e-book I take oversharing to an entire new excessive.’ 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post