Terrifying moment ghost hunter is throttled by aggressive spirit living inside Toyah Willcox’s attic: ‘Get away from him!’

In a unique clip from upcoming scenes filmed for Movie star Assist! My Home Is Haunted, paranormal professional Barri Ghai is left coughing and gasping for air as he’s confronted by an aggressive ghost known as George.

All of it kicks off when Toyah leaves Barri and his colleagues Ian and Jayne for the night time as their investigation begins shaping as much as be one of many group’s most lively circumstances but.

Rigging the home with fastened cameras, the group tried to achieve out to
George, who swears at them.

After an unnerving begin, they go upstairs to the attic once they hear a violent growl on Barri’s recording gadget.

Out of the blue, the audio begins selecting up snippets of the spirit mentioning Barri by identify and telling the trio to ‘get down.’

Barri Gahi on Celebrity Help! My House Is Haunted
Barri was throttled by the offended spirit named George (Image: discovery+)

Barri Gahi on Celebrity Help! My House Is Haunted
Ian rushes over to Barri to assist (Image: discovery+)

After which, as Barri continues to query the spirit, he out of the blue brings his hand to his throat and begins coughing and gasping for air.

‘What’s the matter?’ Ian asks frantically, whereas Jayne tells the spirit to ‘step away’.

Panicked, Barri rushes downstairs, exclaiming: ‘F*cking hell, one thing simply grabbed my windpipe.’

Toyah Willcox
The crew examine whether or not Toyah Willcox’s home is haunted… and spoiler alert, it's (Image: discovery+)

Visibly shaken, Barri is comforted by Ian. ‘F*cking scared the s*it out of me. One thing simply grabbed my windpipe, I couldn’t breathe.

‘I couldn’t get a breath in. That’s what scared me. I believed I used to be gonna die.’

Having gathered himself, Barri admits that the choking incident confirms that Toyah’s house is haunted.

‘That's the most scared I've been in 20 years,’ he admits as he performs Toyah the audio and relives the incident.

‘I used to be bodily attacked and I couldn’t breathe,’ he recollects. ‘I believed I’m going to break down and die.’

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post