
Britney Spears took to social media on Saturday with a revelation for her followers as she shared that she was apparently invited to the 2022 Met Gala.
Nevertheless, she determined to skip the unique movie star occasion, identified for drawing the cream of the crop in headline-grabbing outfits, opting to as a substitute keep at dwelling in her pyjamas.
The chart-topper additionally shared that her dislike of flying performed a component in her resolution too.
‘I used to be gonna go to Met Gala however as a substitute I acquired within the tub with my canine and put pjs on 🐶😂 !!!’ the Poisonous hitmaker wrote in her caption, alongside a video of herself posing in a pink long-sleeved onesie with a coronary heart and leopard print sample.
‘I hate flying 🤷🏼♀️🌹🌹 !!!’ she added.
Pop star Britney additionally knowledgeable her followers that the video was a reshare, explaining: ‘Sure I reposted this video !!! I wished it in actual time in silence 🤫 !!! Why ??? I’ve by no means executed that earlier than !!!’
This yr’s iteration of the annual star-studded fundraising gala for the Metropolitan Museum of Artwork’s Costume Institute was co-chaired and hosted by spouse and husband Blake Full of life and Ryan Reynolds, in addition to Regina King and Lin-Manuel Miranda.
Vogue editor Anna Wintour is a long-running honorary co-chair of the occasion and has overseen the visitor checklist along with her staff since 1995.
The Gilded Glamour gown code for 2022 noticed some fascinating interpretations, however the outfit that undoubtedly garnered probably the most consideration was Kim Kardashian’s.


The truth star donned Marilyn Monroe’s iconic 1962 gown that she wore to sing Completely happy Birthday to President John F Kennedy, though just for a matter of moments earlier than turning into a duplicate for the robe, which bought for $4.8million (£3.8m) in 2016 to Ripley’s.
In the meantime, Britney’s authorized staff lately hit out at her father Jamie Spears for ‘stonewalling’ their requests for him to present proof on his conduct in the course of the singer’s conservatorship.
Jamie was Britney’s conservator from 2008 the controversial authorized association was lastly lifted in November 2021, and managed her private and monetary selections throughout that point.
Post a Comment