Mother of Nick Cannon’s ninth child Onyx calls out trolls sending baby death threats: ‘It’s a new low’

LaNisha Cole revealed that trolls had been sending threats to her baby (Picture: instagram)
LaNisha Cole revealed that trolls had been sending threats to her child (Image: instagram)

Nick Cannon’s ninth child has been the topic of loss of life threats, the infant lady’s mom has revealed. 

The TV presenter, 42, welcomed his ninth child Onyx with mannequin LaNisha Cole, 40, in September, and has since had a tenth baby with Brittany Bell. 

When child Onyx was born, Nick had appealed to his followers to not ship hate messages to Lanisha or the kid, saying on the time: ‘As everyone knows I'm not simply triggered and have fairly robust pores and skin and have at all times been an open guide however not everybody in my household has that very same stage of energy.

‘So I pray and ask others to please undertaking all criticism and cynicism in direction of ME and never the loving and treasured Moms of my kids.’

Nevertheless, LaNisha took to Instagram this week to disclose that some merciless trolls had been sending loss of life threats about her child. 

She wrote on Friday: ‘Making loss of life threats in opposition to a child is a brand new low. A few of you guys are disgusting.

misslanishacole Verified Onyx Ice Cole Cannon 9-14-22 3h
Nick and LaNisha introduced Onyx’s start in September (Image: misslanishacole/Instagram)

‘No matter how you're feeling about my life, it’s by no means that deep to threaten my child.’

LaNisha later added: ‘Individuals say the craziest issues to me generally however I’ll proceed to remain constructive. I’m centered on my daughter and my work… my 2 high priorities. 

Onyx is Nick’s ninth baby (Picture: misslanishacole/Instagram / REX)
Onyx is Nick’s ninth child (Image: misslanishacole/Instagram / REX)

‘Irrespective of how you're feeling simply keep in mind that there’s an actual particular person behind the pics and movies you see on social media. Say what you need about me, simply maintain my child out of it.’

Since Onyx was born final month, Nick has additionally welcomed his tenth baby, a son known as Rise Messiah with Brittany, who can be the mom to his children Golden and Highly effective Queen. 

He additionally has two units of twins – Moroccan and Monroe with Mariah Carey and Zion and Zillion with Abby De La Rosa – in addition to son Legendary with Bre Tiesi. 

Nick additionally shared son Zen with Alyssa Scott, however the child died from a mind tumour at 5 months previous in December 2021. 

Comply with on

Snapchat Code Metro Showbiz

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post